December 2011 Moms

So Freaking Adorable

Let it be known...I'm a martini drinker.  Not just any martini, but dirty martinis.  The kind with green olives.  They're freaking delicious, and make me very happy, and I've missed them very much these last couple of months.  Ironically, I was whining to my clients, and my mother, and my dear husband today about how much less fun it is to go out to dinner, and not have a martini.

Well, I was checking one of my favorite bargain baby sites...Zulily, and came across a sleepsack with FREAKING GREEN OLIVES on it!  OMG.  I showed my husband right away, and bought it 2 minutes later.  Yay!

The website is www.zulily.com.  PM me if you'd like my referral code.  Be warned: they change thier sales everyday.  It's very tempting and dangerous for ye old credit card!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: So Freaking Adorable

• I'm with you! I love martini's too and am a huge olive lover. Thanks for sharing.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• RicolaRicola member
    Posting links that you make money from is against the TOS. I would take it down and offer to send via PM if I were you.
    DS born 12/2011
    DD born 03/2014

• Loading the player...
  • Okay, I'll do that.  I didn't post with the intention of "making money".  I joined the site with someone else's referral, so I thought that's how these things work...
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"