Breastfeeding

breastfeeding chart iphone app

Do you have a good app you have used to chart feedings/diapers/sleep? There are so many but I don't have the time to look at all the options.  We are on a serious breastfeeding/pumping/formula rotation for a few days to increase my production and put weight on LO.

I would like one that tracks:

breastfeeding time, pumping amt, formula amt, diapers and sleep

Any suggestions? i have ibaby feed now and it does all the feedings but not diapers or sleep.

Re: breastfeeding chart iphone app

• I have the Medela iBreastfeed app on my iPhone. It does the diapers, sleep, activity, and pumping/eating with amounts. I'm not sure if there's a way on there to differentiate between formula and breastfeeding, but it does do everything else you want. :)
    Started TTC in 2007
    Dx w/ PCOS 3/08
    IUI 11/09, BFP 11/26/09, Missed m/c 1/4/10, D&C 1/6/10
    "We miss our little 'Ziggy' every day!"
    Dx with mild Hypothyroidism 4/2010
    Surprise BFP 5/28/10, Nicole born on 1/19/2011 via C-Section
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I use babybix, it does pumping amount, wet/dirty diapers, bottles, and breastfeeding. The only thing I don't like about it is you can't go back the next day. I was using ispreadsheet to record at the end of the day but to record during the day it's really easy. Edit: it does sleep too
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • I love Total Baby. I still use it. It tracks everything you can think of, except pumping. But you can use the nursing timer for that and just make a note that it was for pumping.
    someecardscom - Im well on my way to getting absolutely nothing done today
    DD1: allergic to eggs & dairy Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    c/p 4/1/11

DD2: milk and soy protein intolerant, allergic to eggs, soy, peanuts, tree nuts, sesame, bananasBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    MSPI Moms Check-In Blog
  • I use Onaroo -It's awesome. Has breastfeeding, bottle, diaper, sleep. Saves all the data and times and charts it out for you. You can even have a handheld device to give your childcare provider so they can log the info when you're gone, and you can download it to your account. Best of all, it's free!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagecougarlicious:
    I use Onaroo -It's awesome. Has breastfeeding, bottle, diaper, sleep. Saves all the data and times and charts it out for you. You can even have a handheld device to give your childcare provider so they can log the info when you're gone, and you can download it to your account. Best of all, it's free!
    I tried searching for this, it didn't come up. Is it an app or a different device? Is it android or iPhone?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imageeeyoreem:
    imagecougarlicious:
    I use Onaroo -It's awesome. Has breastfeeding, bottle, diaper, sleep. Saves all the data and times and charts it out for you. You can even have a handheld device to give your childcare provider so they can log the info when you're gone, and you can download it to your account. Best of all, it's free!
    I tried searching for this, it didn't come up. Is it an app or a different device? Is it android or iPhone?
    Yikes, sorry - it's a web based site. I just have it saved on one of my Safari pages on my iPad/iPhone. :) You can update and print info from any computer.

https://pba.onaroo.com/

Image and video hosting by TinyPicBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • MegZRNMegZRN member
    I use what to expect baby tracker and I really like it. I've tried other but it's the best IMO.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"