1st Trimester
Options

Back after taking a break from thebump

I took a much needed break from the bump for 3 weeks after having anxiety from reading some of the posts.. 

I am happy to report that I have had 2 ultrasounds (I have had 2 miscarriages).  One at 8w5d and another at 10w5d.  Our little peanut is doing great!  Heart rate was 177 & 168 during my ultrasounds.  The second one was really awesome..  Our little peanut was doing back flips and sumersalts through the whole thing.  I am now 11w3d and had my first OB appointment with my new OB.  He was great and said that everything is going wonderful.  So relieved!  On the down side this pregnancy is kicking my butt..  I have horrible ALL DAY sickness which I have been taking Zofran for and killer Migraines which there isn't to much I take besides Benadryl & Tylenol for but I am just praying it eases up soon..

Hope everyone had a great Easter and is having happy &  healthy pregnancies.. 

Re: Back after taking a break from thebump

• Options
    Welcome back and congrats on the good U/S.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Premature Baby tickers image
  • Options
    Thank you!  It is such a relief!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I know what you mean about the anxiety you can start to feel from being on here. It seems like its always bad news and I was getting to where I was worried all the time. Its hard to stay positive when there seems to be nothing but bad things happening to other people. 

I'm so glad to hear everything is going well and baby is looking good! I can't wait for my first u/s which is in two weeks. I'll be 8 weeks that day. :)  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

It is so exciting to finally see your LO.  I was a little disappointed at my first U/S.  I didn't see as much as I was hoping but I did see a little lima bean looking things and a heart beat.  My second at 10w5d was WAY better..   I could see so much more and LO was so active it was great. 

• Options
    imagefierynut:

It is so exciting to finally see your LO.  I was a little disappointed at my first U/S.  I didn't see as much as I was hoping but I did see a little lima bean looking things and a heart beat.  My second at 10w5d was WAY better..   I could see so much more and LO was so active it was great. 

How far along were you for your first u/s? 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

YAY!  I'm glad everything is going well with your inside baby!  The best news is that you're almost out of 1st tri so hopefully your all day sickness will ease up in the next couple of weeks.  

Keep those happy thoughts!  :) 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    WB!
    ~Christina S~ EST: 9/27/08        *May 2015 Jan. Signature Challenge-
                                                     You had one job- Parents magazine

BFP-3/17/14 --M/C 4/25/14

• Options
    imagestephers_7:
    imagefierynut:

How far along were you for your first u/s? 

I was 8 weeks & 5 days for my first u/s. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"