August 2011 Moms

My body is starting to slow down

The last 2 days I've had back pain and am so tired. I thought I had a few more good weeks of productivity left. I still have so much to do!! I'm not ready to slow down :)
TTC#1 Since 9.09
Unexplained IF
IUI#1 + Clomid + Trigger= BFP!! EDD: 8/8/11
DS#1 Born 8/11/11
TTC#2
BFP #2 3/1/12 Ended in M/C on 3/17/12 @ 7w
11/12 IUI#1 + Clomid + Trigger= BFP, EDD: 8/18/13, Beta#1 (45), Beta #2 (265) Beta #3 (2545)
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
S/PAIF/PAL ALWAYS WELCOME!!

Re: My body is starting to slow down

• I have to say I am in the same boat as you.  I took my son to the kids museum near us yesterday and we were there for about 4 hours. Well I woke up at about 4:30am in pain. I had hip pain, back pain, leg pain and crotch pain. I was up for about an hour before I could get comfortable after taking some tylenol.  I also felt so tired for the last week or so that when DS takes his naps I have been napping to.  I thought I would be feeling great for a least a little while longer...blahhhhhh

Well I hope we get over this tired and pain hump!

• Same here! I've had 2 tough days at work where I've had to either stand or walk around most of the day. This morning I can barely walk.  My feet are still a little swollen and so painful when I walk.  As ugly as they are, I am loving my birkenstocks today!! Hope everyone feels better soon!!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I have definitely noticed a decrease in energy the past few days.. 
    Married: 3/01/08
    Baby Girl: 7/29/11
    Angel Baby: M/C 7/15/14 at 7wk
    BFP: 8/23/14 - Due 4/28/15  - It's a BOY!
  • I'm glad to know I'm not the only one.  I had to sit out while the kids played at the playground this week.  I just couldn't chase them the whole time.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Same here I've completely slowed down this week - I'm very tired. I am trying to take it easy and think twice about wanting to do everything right now! 
    image image
  • Me too.  It's all I can do to keep up with DD all day. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm convinced that our buggers are zapping our energy because holy cow I've slowed down.  The only days I feel like I'm keeping up is at the beach because I can mostly just float and it takes the pressure off of my back and legs. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • i agree, bodies are slowing down. i cant do much of anything with out needing a nap after it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"