1st Trimester
Options

Pregnancy Books

Any suggestions for good pregnancy books that would be helpful for a first time mom?  Hopefully ones that arent too boring! :) 
imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker

Re: Pregnancy Books

• Options

and for the hubby....

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Belly Laughs by Jenny McCarthy was cute too!    

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I got What to Expect when you're expecting. My coworker calls it the Bible of pregnancy. lol
  • Options

Thanks these sound awesome!  Hey I also wondering how you get those timeline pictures in your signature?  Where do i go to get one of those to have in mine?!?  They are cute!

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Kaz Cooke has a great book called Up The Duff. It's more funny and take the piss than chock full of all the info you may ever need. But its lighthearted and fun which is often what you want :) I think in the US the book might be called A Bun In The Oven?
    imageimageimage
    imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage
  • Options
    I highly recommend the girlfriend's guide. it was funny yet informative and DH was happy to read it with me. so it was something nice to share
  • Options

A MUST HAVE:  "Fearless Pregnancy"

Love it the most of all of them.  Another good one is "The Mother of All Pregnancy Books."  I would steer clear of What to Expect...you can read it, but it will scare you.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • Options
    I liked The Girlfrieds Guide to Pregnancy and Belly Laughs. 
    "Normal day, let me be aware of the treasured day you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart...let me hold you while I may."

TTC #1- unexplained...lost left ovary 4/07 IUI #1 2/10/09-BFN IUI #2 3/5/09-BFN IVF # 1-BFP

TTC#2- FET 4/7/11 BFP, Natural mc 5/5/11 IVF#2 ER 9/13/11, ET 9/16/11, Beta #1 9/27/11 BFP 254 Beta #2 9/30/11 793 -Twins!

• Options
    Some people do get freaked out by what to expect.....that's actually my favorite.  I find it to be one of the more reassuring books.  I think it would be good to go to a library or bookstore and paroose to find the one you like the best.  I have what to expect, your pregnancy week by week, and gf guide to pregnancy.  The only one I like is what to expect.  The week by week one is the one I find to be very fear inducing.  Everyone is different though!
    href="http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/33e2da" rel="nofollow">Chart

• Options
    I like "The Mayo Clinic Guide to Pregnancy." 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"