TTC After a Loss

AF is a tease :(

I've seriously been spotting all afternoon. Well, since about 2pm-ish. Not enough for a tampon or even a pad. Just a panty liner. But, no sign of actual red flow.

I skipped the BBQ tonight and feel good about it. I mean, I feel great. Went downtown, picked out my new TempurPedic (the Cloud Luxe), went shopping, had dinner. Drove from rain into snow. I think maybe later, once everyone is in bed, I'll have a Mai Tai.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: AF is a tease :(

• I'm sorry about the spotting, that totally sucks. And I'm glad that you skipped the BBQ and had an evening to yourself. I think it was a good decision.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Started TTC June 2010
    BFP #1
    07/04/10. EDD 03/14/11. Missed m/c 08/09/10. D&C 09/27/10. }Casey & Jaimie{
    BFP #2 01/14/11. EDD 09/25/11. Missed m/c 02/18/11. D&C 02/24/11. }Dustin{
    TTA for 18 months and then TTC for 12 months
    BFP #3 08/18/13. EDD 04/30/14. Missed m/c 09/25/13. D&C 09/26/13. }Daylin{
    TTA for 7 months
    Jan-Mar 2014 - RPL, SHG, karotyping: all results normal
    TTC Again May 2014
    Progesterone & baby aspirin combo for 5 cycles
    - All BFN's
    SA with DNA fragmentation = Perfect results

Diagnostic cycle monitoring = Polycystic ovaries leading to premature egg release
    TTA Oct 2014 - Jan 2015
    Jan 2015 - Medicated cycle with timed intercourse
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic   

My Blog: The Canadian Housewife    PGAL/PAL Welcome    My Chart
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • For my first BFP I spotted for about 2 days and then stopped--never got anything red.  I thought that was unusual, so I tested and got the BFP.  You never know...I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!!!! :)
  • Loading the player...
  • imagelglf4:
    For my first BFP I spotted for about 2 days and then stopped--never got anything red.  I thought that was unusual, so I tested and got the BFP.  You never know...I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!!!! :)

I'm waiting on AF because we were really trying since we had so much going on. I was still in and out of the clinic mid April. We DTD, but we weren't charting, checking CM, nothing. I have no idea when I O'd. Last few times I've gone to the bathroom, no spotting. Not sure what's going on at this point. We have some IC, but I'm kind of nervous to even think about taking one.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"