Babies: 3 - 6 Months
Options

Note to self

The kid apparently likes to mess with me by totally shrugging off foods (like carrots for example) the first two times they're fed to him by only taking a couple bites each time, but today, the third time, I had to open a new 4 oz jar AND HE ATE THE ENTIRE THING. Not only did he eat the entire thing, he started wailing and reaching for the spoon when they were all gone. He also apparently liked them so much he grabbed the spoon and smeared them all over his face, I had to give him a bath to get all the yellow and orange tint off of him.

I guess it's probably a good thing I decided to give carrots another shot, otherwise I totally would have missed out on him eating his first entire jar of baby food today. So happy I found something he likes that much!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: Note to self

• Options

Yea!! I am glad you had success! I am excited to try some fruits and veggies. I want to try something besides cereal, but right now she is so uninterested in the cereal that I am holding off.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imagecmcmurray:

Yea!! I am glad you had success! I am excited to try some fruits and veggies. I want to try something besides cereal, but right now she is so uninterested in the cereal that I am holding off.

Kiddo loves him some oatmeal, I skipped rice because he gets plugged up easy, and a lot of kids don't like rice cereal anyway, I stand by that decision. Barley's another good one to try, we've had a lot of success with it.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    ds loves oatmeal too, I also skipped rice cereal... he prefers fruits and veggies to boring cereal...lol
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    wow I must be doing stuff wrong. DS doesn't even grab for toys yet but he'll hold them if I put them in his hand. Glad you had success though!
    Jackson W. Holler born 12/9/10 at 7:52 a.m. He is my little miracle baby!! pPROM'ed at 23w1d and delivered at 34w Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options

imagehollerjeepgirl:
    wow I must be doing stuff wrong. DS doesn't even grab for toys yet but he'll hold them if I put them in his hand. Glad you had success though!

Don't even stress it, DS started grabbing for stuff pretty early on, so it's nothing you're doing, trust me!

• Options
    Ok phew!! I actually don't know what to expect with adjusted age stuff since he's between the 3-6 month range of development except he's within his adjusted age range for gross motor. But! After I posted this i had him in his Bumbo chair and he was grabbing at a toy, it wasn't the most graceful grab but he was fumbling with a toy. I was excited
    Jackson W. Holler born 12/9/10 at 7:52 a.m. He is my little miracle baby!! pPROM'ed at 23w1d and delivered at 34w Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options

imagehollerjeepgirl:
    Ok phew!! I actually don't know what to expect with adjusted age stuff since he's between the 3-6 month range of development except he's within his adjusted age range for gross motor. But! After I posted this i had him in his Bumbo chair and he was grabbing at a toy, it wasn't the most graceful grab but he was fumbling with a toy. I was excited

That's awesome! It's always exciting when they start doing something new! I was so excited and kind of sad today, Ronan was in his crib playing with his toys for a full half hour and didn't even care that I wasn't in the room until he decided it was nap time. My little snuggly guy isn't snuggly all the time anymore Sad

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"