Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

first baby and I lost it

I was 6 weeks preg and found out tues I was loosing my baby. My hormones on friday were 2815 and went I went tot he dr tues they dropped to 2400. I froze when she said they dropped. I got off the phone and began to cry. I know this happens and I wasn't far along but I was so excite, I was very stressed with work though. I ended up quitting my job because they wanted me to come into work, I told them I am loosing my baby and I'm emotionally a mess, I am not coming in I quit. My fiancee and I are going to try again once the dr says its okay. I go back to the dr Tuesday to see how much my hormones have dropped. I dont cry when Im with family and friends but when I'm alone i cry, I just want my baby.

Re: first baby and I lost it

• Options
    Im so sorry to hear about your loss. it is just so painful. when we found out it was truly the most difficult thing i have ever experienced in my life. i'm glad you decided to take care of yourself and take time away from work. much love to you 
  • Options
    thank you, ya I kno I wasnt far along but I was so excited and to hear the word of loosing it and the pain im going through right now emotionally and physically its so hard, my job stressed me out a lot so quitting and moving to where the dads from in a small town is nice and we are going to try again
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    ((hugs)) to you... take good care  - no matter how far along you feel the pain of loss.  I hope you find a path that is right for you.
    smaller alaska pic Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Options
    I am so sorry for your loss. My m/c was our first baby also. If you feel better around your friends and family then stay surrounded by them, they love you. Take care of you.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I am sorry for your loss.  I lost my first baby too, and am still so sad about everything.  This board helped me A LOT with dealing with my emotions, knowing what to expect, and talk about what happened to me.

BFP#1 EDD 11/8/11 - MC @ 9w6d, 4/15/11 we said goodbye
    BFP#2 DD arrived 5/7/12
  • Options
    I am so terribly sorry. I may be experiencing a mc, and this is my first as well. I am glad that you are taking care of yourself, that is very important. A job is a job, but your life, happiness, and health is what matters. I can empathize with how you are feeling. My possible mc has yet to be confirmed, but I am already grieving. I just feel it and hope to God that my gut is wrong. Its a very heartbreaking experience, so lean on those close to you. I will be thinking of you! Keep us posted on how you and your fiancee are doing.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"