Multiples

leviandlandensmom

How on God's green earth do you do it?  It looks like you have 6 kiddos all about 6 or 7 and under....

The fact that you CD with all these kiddos prompted this question.  I believe that I read that you want more very soon as well....

So, spill it, how in the world do you keep up with all those babies and still manage to look quite sane in your pics?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: leviandlandensmom

• Oh heck no, I don't want more! My husband got a vasectomy when our then youngest was 6 weeks old. He didn't take a sample it, even though I told him to, so we didn't realize it didn't work. My youngest weaned himself, I had one cycle, and got pregnant with the twins. Yikes. We were completely shocked to find out I was pregnant and then even more so to find out there were two!

My oldest is 11, then 7, 4, 2, and 7 months. It's crazy! My oldest is such a huge help though.

I am semi-sane Wink Some days are better than others right now. It helps that my DH finally figured out that my stress level goes down when he helps out more.

Edited to add: I don't know how I do it, all I know is that God knows what I can handle and apparently this was it :) I'm learning that taking care of me helps me to take better care of everyone else.

Mom to six awesome kids - Levi is 12, Landen is 8, Gabrielle is 6, Lucas is 3, and Oliver and Samuel are 2 years old. Love my crew. Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Oh god....don't tell me that.  My H's test kit still sits in the bathroom.  He got his vas so quick after the twins were born and never took the time to follow up.

I'm in awe.  Not only because you have so many children but, because you look so sane and well put together in your siggy.  I'm so impressed!!!!

I couldn't do it with that many.  Again, I'm so impressed!!!!  : ) 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Oh man, tell him to get his sample in! My H was too embarrassed. Now I'm glad he was too embarrassed because I have my tiny duo and they are pretty awesome.

My kids are awesome and they bring so much joy and light into my life. I can't imagine my life without each and every one of them in it. It gets a bit crazy and overwhelming at times but I'm really trying to learn not to sweat the small stuff.

I'm sane most of the time, the other time I am a little crazycakes Stick out tongue

Mom to six awesome kids - Levi is 12, Landen is 8, Gabrielle is 6, Lucas is 3, and Oliver and Samuel are 2 years old. Love my crew. Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"