Stay at Home Moms
Options

I am so in love

with my DD!  

Have you ever had just a week or a few days when you just feel like you're falling in love with your baby all over again? I feel like that lately.  I guess it's because she's potty training right now, and so I'm realizing more and more how much she's grown, and though it's bittersweet, it just makes my heart feel so full.  I know it's oober sappy, but she just makes my heart melt.

So what have your LOs done lately that have just warmed your hearts? 

image image image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker PitaPata Cat tickers PitaPata Dog tickers

Re: I am so in love

• Options
    My baby finally got rid of his snotty nose that he's had for over a month.  He's way cuter now, and much more easy to love - ha!
    Adrian 7.6.07 - ADHD, Disruptive Behavior Disorder, Learning Disability-NOS
    Cam 6.6.10 - Autism, Global Developmental Delay, Mixed Receptive/Expressive Communication Disorder
  • Options

Definitely!  DS is going through another "mommy, I want you to play with this with me!" phase again.  It doesn't give me a lot of time to get things done, though, LOL! 

Its funny, though.  It really used to frustrate me because I was trying to get things done whether it was cleaning or dishes or whatever.  Then one day, for whatever reason, I realized that this isn't going to last forever so put the dishes/vacuuming/whatever on hold and just enjoy these moments.  After all, isn't that the point of SAH?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

With the younger ones, yes.  DS can be the sweetest big brother, it's adorable how he can take care of his little sister when she is sad.  And with DD#2, she may be 3 but still has some "baby" to her...chubby cheeks, cute feet, and the need to cuddle whenever I need some unconditional love:)

And as an honorable mention: I love when DD#1 will dish out ice cream to DD#2 and paint her fingernails on their days together...so cute!!!

DD#1~8/17/96------DS~10/24/05 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"