Cincinnati Babies

naked babies and night terros

Thought I'd just combine my two questions.

First, how do you keep your LO clothed once they figure out how to undress themselves?  DD figured out how to get her pants and diaper off, but I can't let her run around diaperless, we have carpet so not easy to clean up.  Short of duct tape I'm out of ideas.

DD has also started crying in her sleep at night.  It started a few nights ago.  It's always at around 2am, and can go on for about 2hrs.  She also started getting up twice during that time and won't go down without me coming in.  Does this sound like night terrors or something else maybe?  She's been sleeping great the past few weeks so I'm not sure where this is coming from.  She also hasn't been sick or cutting teeth.

Re: naked babies and night terros

• Thankfully Nicholas hasnt figured this out yet except for one time when he managed to undo his diaper under his sleeper and peed all over himself. I know my nieces have all gone through this stage, particularly bad at night, and my SIL put their jammies on backwards-- like footless sleepers were zipped up backwards so they COULDNT get them off. Doesnt work for everything but it might be worth a try until the fun of it wears off.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Wish I had better advice! But with the nakedness, I have none. Leah loves to be naked and will take her clothes off and run around naked with, obviously, no prompting whatsoever. She's finally old enough to understand the concept of "privacy" and that has helped.

For the sleeping, Leah has gone through this before, and it usually will happen every night for a week or so, then stop. I hope your DD gets it out of her system if she is not sick!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"