Eco-Friendly Family

Anyone still around?

What are you up to this evening? 

Me - knitting (eventually) and watching mindless hulu. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Anyone still around?

• Me! I'm re-vamping my computer. I just changed OS since I was having some problems with incompatibilities. I'm also organizing all my files and things. Super exciting, right?
  • imageblissfully_caffeinated:
    Me! I'm re-vamping my computer. I just changed OS since I was having some problems with incompatibilities. I'm also organizing all my files and things. Super exciting, right?

Very - nearly as exciting as all the picture uploads I've been doing lately!

• Loading the player...
  • Watching TV and eating a brownie with fudge frosting. Yup I know you're jealous. LOL
  • Entertaining my very awake baby...
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Just watched "The Fighter" w/ DH and now just hanging out... discussing random things and playing on the net! :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imageRis1127:
    Watching TV and eating a brownie with fudge frosting. Yup I know you're jealous. LOL

You better believe it!

• imagepapagena:

imageRis1127:
    Watching TV and eating a brownie with fudge frosting. Yup I know you're jealous. LOL

You better believe it!

LOL :)
  • imagecrunchyNMmama:
    Entertaining my very awake baby...

Ah - what fun.  Days and nights mixed up still?  

• Me!  Watching Raising Hope and trying to get stuff set up on my new iphone (which is actually just to the point where it's annoying the helll out of me)

Big E (6) & Little E (2.5)
  • imagecrunchyNMmama:
    I remember those day, actually I still have them but there with my 2 year old. Go figure. I hope you and your little girl get to sleep soon and she sleeps well for you.
  • imagensees:
    Me!  Watching Raising Hope and trying to get stuff set up on my new iphone (which is actually just to the point where it's annoying the helll out of me)
    Have fun. Hope you get it how you like it. Have you had one before? I live on my iPhone. I'm on it now actually.
  • I'm here... watching the 'nucks take on nashville :) 
    DS 06.26.08 DD 10.23.10
    imageimage
  • imageRis1127:
    imagensees:
    Me!  Watching Raising Hope and trying to get stuff set up on my new iphone (which is actually just to the point where it's annoying the helll out of me)
    Have fun. Hope you get it how you like it. Have you had one before? I live on my iPhone. I'm on it now actually.

I have an ipod touch so I'm pretty familiar with it but of course now I'll be able to use it 24/7 :)  I was trying to put off upgrading to the data plan for another year or two but DH talked me into it, and it's my Mother's Day present.  (Of course he also got himself one which we're calling his Father's Day present ;)  It doesn't go live until Tuesday but I'm trying to get it all ready to go.

But anyway, I had a HORRIBLE time getting my ipod itunes library onto my new computer.  Then, I had to get it all onto my iphone.  It seriously took me like 2 hours.  But now I have it all set up and just need to add contacts. 

I can't wait until Tuesday...I'm so excited!

Big E (6) & Little E (2.5)
  • Me

Obsessively researching how to kill roaches and trying not to look at the pictures. 

• imagepapagena:

imagecrunchyNMmama:

Nope, she just has her bedtime set for about 11pm.  She is most awake from 8-11 each night.  That was when she was most active in the womb too!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I'm here sort of.  :)
    Mama to two boys and a girl: J (6 yrs), C (4 yrs) and A (4 mo)
    Posts on cloth trainers/PLing
  • imagecrunchyNMmama:
    imagepapagena:

imagecrunchyNMmama:

Nope, she just has her bedtime set for about 11pm.  She is most awake from 8-11 each night.  That was when she was most active in the womb too!

I'm not sure how we lucked out, but #2 pretty quickly settled into the same bedtime as his brother. God smiled on us, apparently. 

Sounds like you knew what you were in for. Isn't it fun to see that some of the same things they did in utero they keep up after their born?  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"