Parenting

Private Practice watchers ..

Why did Addison make the lady with cancer tell her husband about her abortion? I do believe she should be honest with her husband, but I just don't see how it was any of Addison's business?
Former nest name=nettie Mom to Nick 09/13/05, Isabel 07/20/07, and Tori 09/08/11 image

Re: Private Practice watchers ..

• I was awake and asleep several times during this episode but from what I got out of it, the wife was determined to continue the current PG because she had so much guilt over the baby she gave up.  She felt she owed it to her DH to complete this PG.  Addison wanted her to admit what she did so that she could get over the guilt so that she could make a decision about her cancer treatment that wasn't based on guilt over a past decision.  Addison wanted the woman to make the best decision for THIS situtuation, not try to correct a past decision.
  • image4Speedy:
    I was awake and asleep several times during this episode but from what I got out of it, the wife was determined to continue the current PG because she had so much guilt over the baby she gave up.  She felt she owed it to her DH to complete this PG.  Addison wanted her to admit what she did so that she could get over the guilt so that she could make a decision about her cancer treatment that wasn't based on guilt over a past decision.  Addison wanted the woman to make the best decision for THIS situtuation, not try to correct a past decision.

I agree with this but she was also projecting, she is always projecting and it makes me miss the Grey's Anatomy Addison who was a strong woman!

Not sure how I feel about Addison making Sam choose, I guess I see both sides.

Jen - Mom to two December 12 babies Nathaniel 12/12/06 and Addison 12/12/08
  • Loading the player...
  • I too felt like she was pushing a lot of her own issues on to this woman, and lately has made a lot of decisions based on her own life. 

I don't really agree with her making Sam choose either. Does she want to have a baby, or does she want to have a child with a man she loves?! I guess I see both sides too! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"