Stay at Home Moms
Options

Come on in for a good laugh... (warning possibly TMI!)

Possibly two of the most embarrassing things happened this week...

First, we were eating dinner with my husbands entire family and my SIL's DS come up to me and pointed at my side (my shirt had ridden up while playing with my DS on the floor) and said, in front of the whole family... "whats wrong with your tummy... it lookes like you scratched it!" Thanks stretch marks!!!!!!!!!!

Next... DH and I were, umm... being intimate... :/ which has only happened a few times since DS was born and I leaked ALL over him. I felt like such a cow (literally!), I almost died! Poor DH struggled between looking disgusted and trying to act like it wasn't a big deal (for my sake). Wonderful!!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Come on in for a good laugh... (warning possibly TMI!)

• Options
    I've totally leaked on DH on more than one occasion. I know it's not hot to wear nursing bras and pads, but they're there for a reason.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Oh I am not even considering not wearing a bra and nursing pads anymore!!!! =)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I never leaked on my DH while I was bfing (6 mos. w/ each boy)...but that's because he wasn't getting any!  I'm sure your DH prefers being leaked on over the alternative  Wink
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options

One of my friends DH thought it was such a turn on that she was lactating... My DH didn't (and I didn't either) and I accidentally squirted him with milk at least once or twice after I had my DD.

He would pretend not to notice and I just started keeping my top on during sex.

BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    DH thought it was funny.  It's gotta be the cleanest body fluid you could get on him, so I don't see the harm.
    Stay at home mom to a house of boys: two amazing stepsons, 12 and 9, and our 4 year old.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"