Babies: 6 - 9 Months

What is everyone doing tonight?

We are watching Dinner for Schmucks (not sure I spelled that correctly). It is pretty funny. I didn't know Jeff Dunham is in this....I love him! D and I both got our hair cut today. D is so handsome! Wish I could post pics from my phone. Those will come on Monday. How did everyone elses day go? What are you doing now?
boots badgePhotobucket BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: What is everyone doing tonight?

• Working like a mad woman on my Etsy shop. Other than that I am super freaking extremely happy that I have a new computer and can play on the bump!!!
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • J+MSJ+MS member
    I'm trying to decide if I'm going to go to the store and get red bull. H is going to bed any minute so I'm going to be by myself.
    "Seriously, mommy forum people are some crazy ass bitches." New Year New You
  • Loading the player...
  • imagesylwill:
    I'm apparently posting non flameworthy admissions I'm also watching the White House correspondent's dinner
    I saw that. I gave my son a popsicle today, is that flameworthy?
  • JDOJDO member

I'm working on typing up a couple new recipes to add to my cookbook. It's a pretty three ring binder with matching stationary/recipe cards that my BIL and SIL got me for Christmas. I've been working on typing up all my favorite recipes to put in it and it's starting to come together very nicely!

• J+MSJ+MS member
    imagesylwill:
    imagedaronsmommy:
    hmm did the popsicle have that dang corn syrup? Cuz then you are probably a worse mommy than me
    baha I totally thought "did it have HFCS??"
    "Seriously, mommy forum people are some crazy ass bitches." New Year New You
  • imageuluvfranke:
    Working like a mad woman on my Etsy shop. Other than that I am super freaking extremely happy that I have a new computer and can play on the bump!!!
    What do you sell in your shop? Can you send me the link?
  • imageJ+MS:
    imagesylwill:
    imagedaronsmommy:
    hmm did the popsicle have that dang corn syrup? Cuz then you are probably a worse mommy than me
    baha I totally thought "did it have HFCS??"
    I'm sure it did. Now I have ruined my child forever!
  • imagedaronsmommy:
    imageuluvfranke:
    Working like a mad woman on my Etsy shop. Other than that I am super freaking extremely happy that I have a new computer and can play on the bump!!!
    ygpm
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • imageJDO:

I'm working on typing up a couple new recipes to add to my cookbook. It's a pretty three ring binder with matching stationary/recipe cards that my BIL and SIL got me for Christmas. I've been working on typing up all my favorite recipes to put in it and it's starting to come together very nicely!

About 5 years ago my mom collected recipes from everyone in the family, then she made me a recipe box and put them all inside. It was an awesome gift and I use it all the time.
  • imageuluvfranke:
    imagedaronsmommy:
    imageuluvfranke:
    ygpm
    Thank you.
  • imageJ+MS:
    I'm trying to decide if I'm going to go to the store and get red bull. H is going to bed any minute so I'm going to be by myself.

When in doubt always get a Red Bull. Actually I prefer Full Throttle but you get the picture.

Lucas 11/10/2010 I Donovan 10/09/2007 Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic ReaLIZAtions
  • JDOJDO member
    imagedaronsmommy:
    imageJDO:

About 5 years ago my mom collected recipes from everyone in the family, then she made me a recipe box and put them all inside. It was an awesome gift and I use it all the time.

My mom did the same for me for my 25th birthday. It was very special because my grandmother had recently passed away and the book had so many of her recipes that I grew up loving. I bawled when she gave it to me, it was the best gift I've ever gotten.

So now I've got my classic family recipes book and I'm starting a book of my own as well. 

• imageJDO:
    imagedaronsmommy:
    imageJDO:

My mom did the same for me for my 25th birthday. It was very special because my grandmother had recently passed away and the book had so many of her recipes that I grew up loving. I bawled when she gave it to me, it was the best gift I've ever gotten.

So now I've got my classic family recipes book and I'm starting a book of my own as well. 

That's awesome! I'm not a very good cook, so I just stick with the old family recipes.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"