Babies: 6 - 9 Months
Options

Poll: Sleeping/Eating

What is your LO's bedtime?

Does your LO STTN? What time to what time?

How long does your LO go without food from last meal before bed till next feeding?

If you don't have a ticker, how old is your LO?

DS has acid relux and milk protein allergy, and had torticollis, used to EP, now we FF . April siggy 3-6 month
We're Finally Three imageLilypie First Birthday tickers
Born 7lb, 15oz, 21-1/4, 2 mo - 12lbs, 14oz. 25", 3mo - 14lb, 4oz 26in , 4 mo - 16lb, 1oz, 26 3/4 in, 5 mo 18 lb, 4oz 27-3/4 in, 6 mo 28 3/4 in 19lb, 14oz

Re: Poll: Sleeping/Eating

• Options
    imageBC&MM:

What is your LO's bedtime? Bring her up at 8, asleep usually by 8:30

Does your LO STTN? What time to what time? Usually sleeps 8:30-8 or 9 without waking

How long does your LO go without food from last meal before bed till next feeding? About 12ish hours.   13 at most

If you don't have a ticker, how old is your LO?  Yeah we aren't legal on this board.

• Options

Whenever he will go to sleep :)

STTN last night form 9-7 and it was great!

Normally about 6 hrs

He is almost 6 months old! I came over a little early!

• Loading the player...
  • Options

What is your LO's bedtime? 7 pm

Does your LO STTN? What time to what time? STTN until 6:30-7 am

How long does your LO go without food from last meal before bed till next feeding? He has a bottle right before bed and when he wakes up, so 12-ish hours.

If you don't have a ticker, how old is your LO? 9 months

Photobucket

Bar tab = $156,000, Bus to Foxwoods = $0, Puking in the Stanley Cup = Priceless

• Options

8pm

Yes.  From 8pm til 7am (sometimes they sleep til 8)

They eat 4oz solids around 630ish a 8oz bottle at 745, then off to bed. 

They are 7 months & 3 weeks.  They have been sleeping through the night for 2 and a half months with a couple bad nights here & there. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    imageBC&MM:

What is your LO's bedtime? 8pm

Does your LO STTN? What time to what time? Yes 8-6:30 or 7 (I wake him up before I have to go to work)

How long does your LO go without food from last meal before bed till next feeding? About 12 hours, I nurse him right before bedtime & nurse him again when I wake him in the morning

If you don't have a ticker, how old is your LO? 7.5 months

• Options

What is your LO's bedtime? 8:30-9

Does your LO STTN? What time to what time? Yes, 8:30-9 to 7-7:30

How long does your LO go without food from last meal before bed till next feeding? She eats dinner at 5, usually wants a few ounces around 7, then eats for bed at 8:30-9.

If you don't have a ticker, how old is your LO? I have a ticker, but she will be 9 months next week!

• Options

As of this week!!! DS goes to bed around 7:30. He has a 7oz bottle right at bedtime, and wakes up anywhere from 11:30 to 2:30 for one 5oz  feeding. He just dropped to one feeding this week too (wheeeee!). He wakes up between 6:15 and 7am most days and takes maybe 2-3oz within that first hour, and gets a 7oz bottle around 9:30am.

(this is a much better schedule than going to bed at 5:30pm, waking up at 10:30 and 2:30 for feedings and up by 6am)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

DD goes to bed between 7-7:30.

She has been STTN since 3 months old. Straight through from bedtime to 6:30am without a peep. (Sorry. I am bragging a little. I am SO HAPPY about this!)

Last meal is a bottle at bed time and then her next bottle is around 7am after she wakes up.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

hi puggs :P

What is your LO's bedtime? 7Does your LO STTN? What time to what time? finally we are consistent! 7-6:30/7How long does your LO go without food from last meal before bed till next feeding? 12.5 hrs

If you don't have a ticker, how old is your LO? i have a ticker but 8.5 months!

Jess and James 10.18.08
    Zoey Emma 08.18.10
  • Options

What is your LO's bedtime? 8 or 8:30pm

Does your LO STTN? What time to what time? Usually until 6am.

How long does your LO go without food from last meal before bed till next feeding? He has some solids around 7pm and then 4 oz of formula right before he goes down.

Lucas 11/10/2010 I Donovan 10/09/2007 Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic ReaLIZAtions
  • Options

What is your LO's bedtime? Somewhere between 7pm and 8pm.

Does your LO STTN? What time to what time? She STTN until about 6:30 or 7am

How long does your LO go without food from last meal before bed till next feeding? Roughly 12 hours. She'll take a bottle and breakfast after she's been up for a little bit.

If you don't have a ticker, how old is your LO? A little over 9 months.

• Options
    What is your LO's bedtime? 8ish. Sometimes slightly earlier but never later

Does your LO STTN? What time to what time? Not even close anymore. She was only going for 1 feeding a night but now she is up 3-4 times wanted to get fed. But hopefully that gets better. She was going through a phase where she didn't want to eat during the day. Today she was an eating machine.

How long does your LO go without food from last meal before bed till next feeding? for the last 2 weeks no more than 3 hours

If you don't have a ticker, how old is your LO? I have a ticker, but I just want to put it out there that Q is 6 months next friday Smile

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imageBC&MM:

What is your LO's bedtime? 8-8:30

Does your LO STTN? What time to what time? Yes finally, 8/8:30 until 7/7:30

How long does your LO go without food from last meal before bed till next feeding? ~11.5 hrs

If you don't have a ticker, how old is your LO? ticker below

• Options

What is your LO's bedtime? Was set at 7:30 for a long time; now anywhere between 7-8

Does your LO STTN? What time to what time? Not since 3.5 months. She sleeps 7/8pm - 8/9am, with wake-ups around 12 and 6, and sometimes (often) 3.

How long does your LO go without food from last meal before bed till next feeding? Not long enough! 3 hours is normal, 4 is good, 5 kicks ass, anything beyond that hasn't happened since she hit 4 months.

I guess technically now I should be SecondBabyMomma Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

7:00

LOL 

Two hours. Then maybe we get a four-hour stretch. Maybe.

We'll be legal on this board in another couple of weeks. Can't nobody break my style, can't nobody hold me down. Oh no. 

• Options
    imageBC&MM:

What is your LO's bedtime? 6:45

Does your LO STTN? What time to what time? Yes, 6:45-5ish back down until 7:30 after eating

How long does your LO go without food from last meal before bed till next feeding? About 11 hours

If you don't have a ticker, how old is your LO? 7 months

• Options
    imageBC&MM:

What is your LO's bedtime?  7:30

Does your LO STTN? What time to what time? Yes, from 7:30-7am on the mornings when my parents come over to watch her. On the days I drive her to my parents' house before work I wake her up around 6:30.

How long does your LO go without food from last meal before bed till next feeding? I give her a bottle at 7:20 and a bottle when she wakes up at 7 am.

BFP:11/1/11 EDD: 7/3/12 M/C:11/22/11 8w1d
    BFP: 5/23/12 EDD: 2/2/13
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    What is your LO's bedtime?Anywhere from 8-10, depending on what time she woke up. Does your LO STTN? What time to what time?Down between 8-10 and up between 7:30-10.  But I cheat with the STTN; we bedshare and she dreamfeeds while I sleep.  It's awesome. How long does your LO go without food from last meal before bed till next feeding?Around 3 hours, but that's only because the commotion of DH coming home wakes her up. If you don't have a ticker, how old is your LO?8.5 months. 

however long the night, dawn will break.

• Options

What is your LO's bedtime? 8ish.

Does your LO STTN? What time to what time? Not really.  He did from 6 weeks old to 12 weeks old and I don't know what happened after that!  Some nights he'll wake up multiple times and some nights he sleeps from 8-6.

How long does your LO go without food from last meal before bed till next feeding? He gets solids around 6ish and then a 4 oz bottle around 8.  Some nights he wakes up for food and some nights he doesn't.

If you don't have a ticker, how old is your LO? I have a ticker, but he just turned 6 months on Wednesday!

• Options

What is your LO's bedtime? Usually between 7:30 and 8:00

Does your LO STTN? What time to what time? Not yet

How long does your LO go without food from last meal before bed till next feeding? About 6 hours or so. She usually wakes up for a bottle between 1and 2 am then goes back to sleep.

If you don't have a ticker, how old is your LO? She will be 9 mos tomorrow

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"