Multiples

Outtakes from group shot (PsIP)

Hee hee hee :)

Mom to six awesome kids - Levi is 12, Landen is 8, Gabrielle is 6, Lucas is 3, and Oliver and Samuel are 2 years old. Love my crew. Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Outtakes from group shot (PsIP)

• Adorable!! How did you get them all looking at the camera?! I hope you're feeling better and getting some breaks! Hopefully those little guys start STTN for you very soon!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Mom to Megan(5), Bridget(4), Tessa and Annie (2) and Mary (brand new)

• imagesfshawna:
    Adorable!! How did you get them all looking at the camera?! I hope you're feeling better and getting some breaks! Hopefully those little guys start STTN for you very soon!

I have no clue! I just asked my hubby to say cheese and get their attention. It worked for the two seconds he needed to snap the first shot :)

BTW, do you know what you're having?

Mom to six awesome kids - Levi is 12, Landen is 8, Gabrielle is 6, Lucas is 3, and Oliver and Samuel are 2 years old. Love my crew. Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Now you need to get all of you in the same shot (including your husband!). Getting all 6 of us in photos is a rare event, and they never have everyone looking!

We don't know what we're having. It'll be a surprise :). An even bigger surprise if it's a boy!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Mom to Megan(5), Bridget(4), Tessa and Annie (2) and Mary (brand new)

• Look at your beautiful family! Hope you're feeling better Smile
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Beautiful! I can't believe you got everybody to smile at the camera. You are going to have a life of joy with those kiddos! I love big families.
  • I love that DS's on the right are sitting perfectly looking at the camera in all of those pictures....too cute.
  • Aawwwwww!!!! Love it!
  • What a beautiful family :)

08.2008 | Diagnosed with PCOS
    11.2011 | First appointment with RE
    12.2011 | HSG reveals 100% blockages in both tubes
    02.2012 | Laparoscopy & Hysteroscopy to unblock tubes...success!

{ BFP # 1 | April 1, 2012 }
    Jonah Alexander is here! Born 12.07.12 @ 39w3d

{ BFP # 2 | May 22, 2013 }
    Chemical Pregnancy :(

{ BFP # 3 | February 12, 2014 }
    So far, so good! We love you, little peanut!

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"