Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

~~~Waiting to O~~~

Didn't see one yet today (was there one yesterday?) so thought I'd put it up. Seems like our group is smaller than the 2WW group!

Days til O?

Trying anything new this cycle?

What are you doing to spice up the baby-making sex?

Have a great weekend ladies!

Re: ~~~Waiting to O~~~

• Options

Days til O? 3-7

Trying anything new this cycle? Pre-seed if it ever gets here.

What are you doing to spice up the baby-making sex? I posed this question because I could use some suggestions!!

• Options
    Didn't see one yet today (was there one yesterday?) so thought I'd put it up. Seems like our group is smaller than the 2WW group!Days til O? around 4Trying anything new this cycle? pre-seedWhat are you doing to spice up the baby-making sex? dancin' in the dark.Have a great weekend ladies! back atcha! 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
    imagephoto ry400_zpsf92defef.jpeg="YOUR URL HERE" width="180px">
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    1. Days to O....??? my chart is a hot mess 2. Acupuncture 3. Playing a game called "Pick a place". It's getting interesting ;)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Days til O? Not sure. My OPKs are darker than they were last cycle at this time (CD12), so maybe soon? But it could be anywhere from 2 days away to 8 days away, especially since I haven't had any EWCM yet, so it's probably at least 3-4 days away.

Trying anything new this cycle? EOD sex until positive OPK, then sex ED till O confirmed.

What are you doing to spice up the baby-making sex? New positions.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    imageimage
    imageimage
  • Options
    imagerocknrollfriend:

Days til O? About a week

Trying anything new this cycle? Nope. Actually omitted a few things. Oh wait, I did add a B-complex and DH finally started taking his multi-vitamin.

What are you doing to spice up the baby-making sex? Going on Vacation! Wink

• Options
    imagerocknrollfriend:

Days til O?

Hopefully 10!

Trying anything new this cycle?

Preseed

What are you doing to spice up the baby-making sex?

Not much! I just want to get the job done!

• Options
    imagerocknrollfriend:

Didn't see one yet today (was there one yesterday?) so thought I'd put it up. Seems like our group is smaller than the 2WW group!

Days til O? Got my positive OPK this morning so either today or tomorrow I am guessing

Trying anything new this cycle? nope

What are you doing to spice up the baby-making sex? being more spontaneous although it has to wait until tomorrow because FH is away for his bachelor party until then

Have a great weekend ladies! thanks, you too!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers 

BFP #1 6-8-11 EDD 2-19-12. DD born 2-3-12 via induction due to pre-e.
    BFP #2 9-7-13 EDD 5-22-14. It's a GIRL! DD#2 is on her way.
  • Options

Days til O? most likely tomorrow, got a + OPK today this morning and usually O next day..

Trying anything new this cycle? This is my 1st cycle of Clomid; and I had my ultrasound yesterday and the doctor said there are 2 eggs, hoping this works!

What are you doing to spice up the baby-making sex? nothing yet, but need to come up with something! haha

BFP # 2 9/25/14
    Official Due Date 5/29/15 & HB 143 on 10/13; 11/25 Harmony Results perfect & it's a Girl!

Pregnancy Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Premature Baby tickersimage

Off BCP 5/2009
    TTC since July 2010
    DH's SA = Normal!
    Hysteroscopy 2/2011
    50mg Clomid / Progesterone 77.5 April 2011 = BFN
    25mg Clomid / Progesterone 53 May 2011= BFN
    25mg Clomid / Progesterone 44.3 June 2011= BFN
    5mg Femara / Progesterone 15.7 July 2011= BFN
    5mg Femara / Progesterone 14 August 2011= BFN
    5mg Femara + Crinone / Progesterone 32 September 2011=BFN
    5mg Femara + Crinone / Progesterone 14.9 October 2011=BFN
    First RE Appointment 11/2011
    Hysteroscopy 11/2011 & on Med break
    12/2011 Diagnosed with PCOS (Insulin Resistant)
    12/2011 Adding 1000 MG Metformin per day
    12/14/11 BFP
    Beta #1 664 Beta #2 3330 Beta #3 6160 Beta #4 19546
    Official Due Date 8/18/12 & HB 147 on 1/3; HB 171on  1/19
    Pre-term labor @ 29W bed-rest till Emergency C-Section

IT'S A GIRL

• Options
    Days til O? About a week
    Trying anything new this cycle? I'm trying to be better about green tea every day and I am exercising more - it helps me relax and get rid of stress.
    What are you doing to spice up the baby-making sex? I need ideas too! DH likes lingerie, so maybe I should dig some of that out.
    Have a great weekend ladies! You too!
    History: Dx homozygous MTHRF gene mutation 11/2010 | Dx Mild Hypothyroidism 5/2011 
    Cycle #1 - BFP 1/15/11 ended in cp 1/20/11 | Cycle #6 - BFP 6/24/11 - m/c at 9 weeks 8/1/11 
    Cycle #1 after m/c - BFP 10/2/11 - EDD June 14, 2012 
    Betas at 15 dpo: 331; at 17 dpo: 934 
    Baby E born at 37 weeks on May 23, 2012!
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    imagerocknrollfriend:

Days til O?  Five-ish (?).

Trying anything new this cycle?  Not really.

What are you doing to spice up the baby-making sex?  Just having fun :)

• Options

Days til O?  Probably 12 or so.

Trying anything new this cycle?  Nope. More of the same.

What are you doing to spice up the baby-making sex?  Making sure not to forget about the romance.

• Options
    imagerocknrollfriend:

Days til O? 8-13 (ish? long, unpredictable cycles Tongue Tied )

Trying anything new this cycle? Preseed and charting with FF!

What are you doing to spice up the baby-making sex? Ugh. I don't know. I'm on cycle 8, and I'm really starting to lose the romance part...maybe l need to dig something sexy out of the closet like PP said. Or a game! Good idea, I'll start looking for something fun.

Have a great weekend ladies! --You too!

4/13/12--1st u/s. IDENTICAL TRIPLETS (?!?) PAIF and SAIF welcome Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imagemrssqueegy:
    Well, I lost my CHs today and am pretty sad about it.  Looks like I might be having an anovulatory cycle.  Trying to keep my spirits up.  I was hoping after last month's "regular" cycle, I would be back to normal after 5 months off of BCP.  Oh well.

Days til O? Who knows.

Trying anything new this cycle? I am really enjoying the Preseed.

What are you doing to spice up the baby-making sex? Nothing new this month.  We might need some ideas.

Have a great weekend ladies! You too rockandroll!

Sorry about the CHs mrssqueegy, I hope you get them back soon!

• Options

Days til O? 8-12

Trying anything new this cycle? Green tea and ED sex from end of AF to crosshairs.

What are you doing to spice up the baby-making sex? Doing it every day, lol.

Days til O? 7ishTrying anything new this cycle? We are starting EOD today.  I'm leaving town next weekend so I want to try to cover my bases before i go and once I get back we will EOD again.What are you doing to spice up the baby-making sex? nothing really...We are only in cycle 2 so, it is still new to us.Have a great weekend ladies! 
  • Options
    imagerocknrollfriend:

Days til O? Not sure, I think it may have been today because I had a temp dip and EWCM for the first time, but I could be way off!

Trying anything new this cycle? Temping vaginally

What are you doing to spice up the baby-making sex? Hmmm, nothing really. My sex drive has improved now that I'm off BCP, so that helps! ;)

Have a great weekend ladies! You too!

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicTTC #1 since April '11.- BFP 7/3/11! - EDD 3/13/12 - Dean born 3/15/12! - Lovely Labor Buddies with PsychGirl33!! <3 </br> Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Days til O? I think it appened today but FF says in the next two days...I'll stay here til I get CHs

Trying anything new this cycle?  Preseed

What are you doing to spice up the baby-making sex? Pulling out the honeymoon outfits:)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"