September 2011 Moms

Anyone have Old Navy Maternity "Skinny Jeans" (not jeggings)

I know this is a long shot, but we're all looking at maternity clothes these days :)

I've had a tough time finding straight inexpensive (read: going to the park with my daughter) jeans. 

Does anyone have these maternity jeans? If so, do you like them?? I am searching for a pair of inexpensive jeans that I can wear now & into the (cold) summer by cuffing the bottoms up a few inches and wearing with flip flops.

I know with some skinny jeans it is possible to cuff the ends, while others some have more "elastic" bottoms similar to leggings. Can anyone vouch for these in particular?? If so, I'd forever indebted to you, as the only maternity Old Navy within 150 miles doesn't carry them.

Re: Anyone have Old Navy Maternity "Skinny Jeans" (not jeggings)

• I am 99% positive I have those pants and I do love them.  They can be cuffed.  I do it all the time with mine.  They also have a cute paid of skinny capri jeans too.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagePina:
    I am 99% positive I have those pants and I do love them.  They can be cuffed.  I do it all the time with mine.  They also have a cute paid of skinny capri jeans too.

Oh, thankyouthankyouthankyou!! I tried on the bootcut yesterday and they were cute, but looked ridiculous cuffed. Oldnavy.com, here I come!! :) 

• Loading the player...
  • I think those are the ones I have. They're very flattering on me and I wear them all the time. The only thing I don't like is that the panel is kind of thick and tight, which is an issue with a lot of Old Navy stuff. I'm worried they'll be uncomfortable when I get a lot bigger and in the summer when it's hot. Also, the panel came apart a tiny bit at the seam not long after I got it. Still, I'm happy I have them.
  • I have the old navy Maternity Skinny Jeans and i love them.  They do run big thought so mine fall down a little bit. At least i wont out grow them soon. 
  • Those are adorable!!!  I have a question for those who've bought from Old Navy...I want to order ON pants online (I'm a teacher and can't find any cute pants) but idk what size I'd need.  I usually wear a 2 or a 4...do I get that size or should I get bigger/smaller?  Thanks in advance!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagetoriat04:
    Those are adorable!!!  I have a question for those who've bought from Old Navy...I want to order ON pants online (I'm a teacher and can't find any cute pants) but idk what size I'd need.  I usually wear a 2 or a 4...do I get that size or should I get bigger/smaller?  Thanks in advance!

In my experience, Old Navy tends to run slightly large, so if you're usually a 2 or a 4, I'd go with the 2.  

• I have this pair but the ones ON made first....I think they reconstructed the panel on these since everyone was complaining that it was too tight.  However, they are cute, you can cuff them and they also have a nice wash to them!  I would definitely get them, I wear them all the time.  Maybe get the 2 and the 4 in case you grow out of a pair then you'll have a back up....and I always order a couple of sizes and send what doesn't fit back. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"