Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

pacifier question

DS is terrible about keeping a pacifier in his mouth. He wants it, he just can't keep it there. I love the idea of a wubbanub, but DS hates soothies. Do y'all know if there is another brand that uses different kinds of pacifiers?
Lilypie Premature Baby tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPicLilypie Pregnancy tickers"Tell me, what is it you plan to do with your one wild and precious life?" -Mary Oliver

Re: pacifier question

• Options

just seen this link a few posts below

www.beeni.net 

lol 

but seriously thou I used Dr browns with my DD1 and DD2 and also the ones they give you at the hospital amd they worked out fine for us

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    skioskio member
    No clue about anything else that uses a stuffed animal, but DD also wouldn't keep any pacifiers in her mouth until we tried the MAM newborn ones. We had tried soothies, gumdrop, nuk and avent before trying these and thank god we found something - they've been lifesavers!
    imagePregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagejboricua:

just seen this link a few posts below

www.beeni.net 

lol 

but seriously thou I used Dr browns with my DD1 and DD2 and also the ones they give you at the hospital amd they worked out fine for us

That thing is completely ridiculous! It looks like a cross between a football helmet and a muzzle! Ha! thanks for that 

Lilypie Premature Baby tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPicLilypie Pregnancy tickers"Tell me, what is it you plan to do with your one wild and precious life?" -Mary Oliver
  • Options
    He LOVES his MAM pacifiers! Avent will do in a pinch, but he's a MAM kind of guy.
  • Options
    I just ordered some paci plushies. google them :D
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"