Babies: 3 - 6 Months
Options

DS cries then gets quiet when he sees me

Is this for attention?? He woke up from a nap and got happy and quiet when he saw me but when I walked out he started crying again. Is this what people always talk about when their babies learn that when they cry they get attention?
Jackson W. Holler born 12/9/10 at 7:52 a.m. He is my little miracle baby!! pPROM'ed at 23w1d and delivered at 34w Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Re: DS cries then gets quiet when he sees me

• Options
    DS has always done this, I think it's less to get attention and more that they know that mommy's gonna fix what's wrong so they stop freaking out.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I've read in several places that babies can't manipulate you until 6 months.  It's probably developmental that he's learning to know you and recognize that you will be there.  Claire's done this for a few weeks now.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Joke's on me! He pooped his pants lol. Well he does this other times when he doesn't poo his diaper
    Jackson W. Holler born 12/9/10 at 7:52 a.m. He is my little miracle baby!! pPROM'ed at 23w1d and delivered at 34w Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options

imagehollerjeepgirl:
    Joke's on me! He pooped his pants lol. Well he does this other times when he doesn't poo his diaper
    hahahaha

I can totally relate to something like this! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"