Colorado Babies
Options

need ideas for Denver/Boulder vacation with 1yo

We'll be arriving in Denver this weekend.  For 4 days I'm on my own downtown with LO while DH is in a conference.  We've been there before so I'm familiar with the 16th street Mall and the trolley.  One day we're going to the Children's Museum and one day the aquarium.  I'd love to go on the Mint tour but DS is quite a wiggler and I'm not sure I can hold onto him that long.  Any other ideas?  I won't have a car while we're downtown.

After those 4 days we're going to Boulder for a day and going around Denver but outside of downtown.  Any ideas there?  We found the Hammond Candy factory (DH is thrilled)- stuff like that would be great.  DS likes to be on the ground getting into stuff so sitting and watching something doesn't work very well.  We can drive wherever at that point.

TIA- looking forward to visiting again! 

Re: need ideas for Denver/Boulder vacation with 1yo

• Options
    Check out Chatauqua Park in Boulder. Great views, nice loop for an easier hike with a little one on your back :)Pearl Street is hot for good food. Drink LOTS of water while you're here! Cheers!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker CafeMom Tickers JAN09-Oct09: TTC Naturally. OCT09: HSG- Normal NOV09: Round 1 Clomid 50mg CD5-9= BFN DEC09: Round 2 Clomid 100mg CD5-9= BFN JAN10: Round 3 Clomid 100mg CD3-7= BFN FEB10: Round 4 Clomid 150mg CD5-9= BFN SA= 120 million, 54% Motility, 7% Morphology. JUN10: Round 5 Clomid, IUI, unsuccessful. JUL10: DONE & FED UP. OCT10: Started Integrative Reiki Energy Therapy. NOV 05, 2010: BFP! SEPT 20, 2012: BFP! More Reiki and Baby Z #2 is on his way! Due May 29, 2013
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"