Multiples

Angelcare monitor question

I  bought this one on eBay

https://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&_trksid=p4340.l2557&rt=nc&nma=true&item=330558261065&si=7U9O%2Fdn7qWT5c5qmDmuhUMkGw%2Fc%3D&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK:MEWNX:IT

(sorry not clicky dont know how)

I know it's just the movement monitor.  I plan to buy another one w/sound and movement so I can have 2 movement bases, but only need 1 sound, right?

Question:  is the triangular thing the thing I take w/me to my room that the alarm goes off if theres no movement for 20 seconds?

BFP 11/09...M/C 1/27/10...TTCAL 3/2010...IUI #1 9/2010 = BFN IUI #2 10/29/2010 = TWINS! EDD 7/25/2010 C-SECTION 7/7/11 at 37.5wks due to severe pre-eclampsia. Liliana born 6lb7oz and Anthony born 5lb4oz Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Angelcare monitor question

• the triangle thing does go to you room.  It is the receiver.  the alarm will go off in the room with the babies and you will hear it thru the receiver
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageProwdMommy:
    the triangle thing does go to you room.  It is the receiver.  the alarm will go off in the room with the babies and you will hear it thru the receiver

This is not correct.  The triangle thing stays in the baby's room, and the sensor pad plugs directly in to it.  It is the alarm, though.

On models with sound, you have the sensor pad, the triangle thing, and then additional handheld receivers that transmit sound that you can take with you. 

Product manual here:

ttp://www.angelcare-monitor.com/pdf_manuals/AC300.pdf 

DS 12/09, Twins EDD 11/11
  • Loading the player...
  • I was thinking the triangle thing was the handheld receiver.  I'm sorry, I guess I have mommy-brain today. Sad
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageProwdMommy:
    I was thinking the triangle thing was the handheld receiver.  I'm sorry, I guess I have mommy-brain today. Sad

I figured.   :-)  I think you have good reason to have mommy brain though!  I hope my post didn't come across as rude.  It's been a long day...

DS 12/09, Twins EDD 11/11
  • imageAggieGrl:

imageProwdMommy:
    the triangle thing does go to you room.  It is the receiver.  the alarm will go off in the room with the babies and you will hear it thru the receiver

This is not correct.  The triangle thing stays in the baby's room, and the sensor pad plugs directly in to it.  It is the alarm, though.

On models with sound, you have the sensor pad, the triangle thing, and then additional handheld receivers that transmit sound that you can take with you. 

Product manual here:

ttp://www.angelcare-monitor.com/pdf_manuals/AC300.pdf 

Thank you! That clears it up for me!
    BFP 11/09...M/C 1/27/10...TTCAL 3/2010...IUI #1 9/2010 = BFN IUI #2 10/29/2010 = TWINS! EDD 7/25/2010 C-SECTION 7/7/11 at 37.5wks due to severe pre-eclampsia. Liliana born 6lb7oz and Anthony born 5lb4oz Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"