Pregnant after IF
Options

I just want to be able to post over here. :(

Is it weird that reading your guy's posts keeps my hopes up?  I so badly want this to work and my anxiety is hitting in like crazy due to the thought of it not working--or maybe of it working!  I don't know--I'm just going nuts and I'm just in the bcp part of this.  I love all of your stories though--It really helps my day to keep on moving!
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: I just want to be able to post over here. :(

• Options
    We want you and all of our IF girls over here. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. GL!!
    Beautiful Miracle Baby lost at 21 weeks due to pre-term labor and incompetent cervix. FET#1 BFN, FET#2 BFP, early loss. FET#3 BFN. IVF#2 BFFN. FET #4 BFP after removing bilateral hydrosalpinx and 3 months of lupron depot. Sticky Bun is here!! Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    good luck with your cycle! would love to have you and our IF friends here too! 
    ::PAIF/SAIF Welcome::

TTC since July 2008
    IUI 1,2,3 BFN
    IVF #1 C/P, FET 1,2,3 BFN
    IVF#2 BFP

it's a girl!!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Stupid pregnancy hormones - reading your post makes me cry.  I so want all of the IF ladies to get their BFP.

I stalk you ladies and cheer your journey on IF too!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imagenjohnson1972:

Stupid pregnancy hormones - reading your post makes me cry.  I so want all of the IF ladies to get their BFP.

Me too! ((hugs)) 

? We can only appreciate the miracle of a sunrise if we have waited in the darkness... ?

12/99 - Miscarriage at 12w - 6/08 - BFP - Miscarriage at 8w, 9/08 - BFP - Miscarriage at 8w2d, 12/08 - Found out I am a carrier of a Balanced Translocation between Chromosomes 8 & 16, 8/2010 - DE IVF = FAIL. 12/18/10 - Surprise BFP! Awaiting our Sticky Miracle! 12/20 - Beta #1-1208 * 12/27 Beta #2 - 6002 1/3/11 Beta #3 - 17,146. Beautiful little heart beating away! Stick little one, stick!

♥ Brielle Skye born August 17th, 2011 ♥ Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    i just posted the same thing a few days ago!! hope you get your bfp sooon!
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

TTC since 2005
    missed miscarriage nov 2006- 4 failed clomid cycles-
    3 failed femara iui cycles-
    moving on to IVF oct 2011
    ER nov. 7th
    tansfered 2 blasts on 11/10
    lots of +hpt!!
    beta #1 on 11/21= 50.4
    beta #2 on11/23= 90.8
    another miscarriage 12/23
    moving on to Round 2 of IVF with an auto immune dx
    ER 4/23-retrieved 12 eggs
    ET 4/28 3 transfered
    Beta #1- 356
    Beta #2- 870

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    We want you over here, too (((HUGS)))
  • Options
    Keeping you in my thoughts!  That IVF is right around the corner!
    My Story and Blog:
    The Conception Craze

1/2009- TTTC
    After 7 rounds of clomid and HcG, Three failed IUI's with an ectopic pregnancy, two shots of methotrextate, ER visits, breaks, low (3%) morphology One IVF cycle (lupron, gonal-F) that ended in another ectopic, more methotrexate, A Lap to disconnect both tubes, remove endo and a hydrosalphinx, . . .we are finally expecting TWINS from FET#1!
    1.11. 2011: Beginning FET cycle!
    3.11.11- FET! (DH's birthday!) 2 blasts transfered!
    3.20.11- BETA #1 BFP!!! 272! (9dp5dt)
    3.23.11- BETA #2 1346!!! (12dp5dt)
    4.8.11- U/S #1. . TWINS!!! . . .TWO BOYS!
    9.10.11-My beautiful Boys arrive unexpectedly at 28 weeks, 6 days. imageimage
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers image

• Options
    imageBathingInBitter:
    imagenjohnson1972:

Me too! ((hugs)) 

Me three!
  • Options

stay hopeful!!! We want you and all the other IF girls on this board ASAP!!!

Good luck this cycle, I hope this is it for you!!!

• Options
    Best of luck sweetie. I know how you feel. I just made the move and i havent had a beta yet. But this was my first IVF. Stay strong and stay positive! Best of luck!!!
  • Options

Hoping you and all the ladies on IF and TTTC join us soon -- we're all rooting for you!!!

Don't give up hope!  We're thinking of you...

Mr. & Mrs. ~ 09.08.07

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    Good luck and I hope you make it over here soon!  I wish everyone was over here...IF sucks!
  • Options
    Aww me too!!! I can't wait for you to over here I a bit over a month! :) ((hugs))
    TTC#2: septum removed, 2 losses, Stage 2 Endo, thin lining, slight MFI
    iui #5 2/7 + 2/8 = BFP!! 11 dpiui
    Beta #1 2/18 11dpiui= 46, Beta #2 13dpiui 150, Beta #3 16dpiui 584!!
    u/s revealed triplets! Baby B 3rd loss 8w2d. Twins! EDD 10/31/11 * c/s scheduled 10/12/11 My NEW BLOG Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imageEchloe:
    We want you and all of our IF girls over here. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. GL!!

I couldn't have articulated this any better.  There is room at this table for all of the IF girls.  ((hugs)) and wishing you every success this cycle.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"