3rd Trimester

5 1/2 more hours for my diamond baby

Ready to give up hope, even though it seems ill end up in l&d sooner than later, I'm not sure with this being #1, he will come FLYING out before midnight, but one can dream! Hopefully that red raspberry leaf tea regimine will pay off!??? Ha
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: 5 1/2 more hours for my diamond baby

• Here's to hoping, right?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • ive officially given up on my triple diamond ring
    David John 4.19.01
    Jonathan Dean 4.5.08
    Anna Capri 5.4.11
  • Loading the player...
  • Exactly! I was told for so long "you are due april 21st but we doubt you make it to the 10" and there goes april! What a huge slap in the face! Ugh! C'mon stubborn boy!!!!
  • I feel ya. I am about to call my doctor on monday to move my appt up to see if we can set up an induction!! I am going nuts... 

• Sorry to hear that its not looking good for an April baby, but the May mamas are all pretty nice and we'd love to have you on our board! :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • 3 1/2 more hours. This little guy just wanted to make his own schedule. I'm getting ctrx 4 min apart, so hopefully at least the miserable part will be over. April or may, I don't care anymore! HELLO MAY BOARD! :)
  • Here's wishing you a speedy labor!
  • I was hoping for a diamond too, emeralds clash with me and hubby's birthstones!
  • MrsD1MrsD1 member

imagedoriekirk:
    Ready to give up hope, even though it seems ill end up in l&d sooner than later, I'm not sure with this being #1, he will come FLYING out before midnight, but one can dream! Hopefully that red raspberry leaf tea regimine will pay off!??? Ha

It hasn't worked for me so far! 

• I was under the impression that once second phase of labor kicks in, the effects and toning your uterus got would speed things up! Hopefully I'm as lucky! This back pain is making me want to HURL!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"