Multiples
Options

SCORE!!

I love consignment stores!!  I went to one today to sell some of the girls clothes they have grown out of.  I looked up at the counter and it was like there was a light from above shining on 2 pink Bumbo chairs with trays.  I have been watching craigslist for weeks for these!  They were $25 each!  I was soo excited!  They are just like new. So happy! :)  They didn't take the girls clothes I was trying to sell though.  They said it was very nice stuff, but it is winter stuff, and they have way too much newborn stuff right now. They said to come back in July...
Livian Elizabeth and Alayna Marjorie!  On their way to 3!
Lilypie - (mtvk)
Lilypie - (WdLV)

Re: SCORE!!

• Options
    Score on the bumbos! Bummer about the clothes though. I have a bunch of stuff that I want/need to sell but I don't want to take it to consignment because I feel like I get ripped off, our local consignment store only gives you 30% of what they make. I don't feel like that's fair. I think it should be closer to 50/50.
    Mom to six awesome kids - Levi is 12, Landen is 8, Gabrielle is 6, Lucas is 3, and Oliver and Samuel are 2 years old. Love my crew. Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imageleviandlandensmom:
    Score on the bumbos! Bummer about the clothes though. I have a bunch of stuff that I want/need to sell but I don't want to take it to consignment because I feel like I get ripped off, our local consignment store only gives you 30% of what they make. I don't feel like that's fair. I think it should be closer to 50/50.

That's ours too, but I'm too lazy to try to sell it myself and we don't have the space to just store years of clothes until we have enough other stuff for a garage sale, so off it goes! I figure it's at least better than goodwill! :)

~*~ Nikki ~*~ DS born 2/18/08! TTC #2 since 01/2009 11/01 Round #5 Clomid 100 mg, IUI 11/14, at 10dpiui 11/26 Beta:12dpiui 114 11/29 Beta:15dpiui 755 1/9/10 First U/S: TRIPLETS! 6/20/11 And then there were six... http://andbabiesmakesix.wordpress.com/ Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"