April 2011 Moms

Oh My Goodness

My baby can eat.  She is always hungry.  She will get so mad and angry if we don't feed her.  She is going to be 3 weeks old on Monday and can easily down 4 oz of formula without a problem and still want more. 

Anyone else experiencing this?

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Oh My Goodness

• Mine just started taking 4oz & sometimes an hour later she will drink another ounce.  I'm thinking she must be going through a growth spurt or something.  Regardless, I will feed my baby if she wants it.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • GHBEAGHBEA member
    We gave Olivia a 4 oz bottle of BM last night because she was nursing ALL day. I needed a break,  Then she was crying so I nursed her both sides 30 mins later.  I know she is going through a growth spurt because we see changes in her. 
                                                 Mom to 4 wonderful daughters
                                 Breanna, Ellie and 
                                 our 2 rainbow babies.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Aubrey has been eating two 4oz formula bottles a day for the past three days - I definitely see her little tummy starting to fill out! She's definitely going through a growth spurt because unfortunately for my boobs the 4oz of formula doesn't hold her over any longer than BF would so 1.5hrs-2hrs later she's at the boob chowing down.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

June Siggy: Fave pic of Aubrey and me :)

• well mine was a big girl at birth! 9 lbs 2 oz so the day we left the hospital she was easily downing 3 oz. she now can consume 4 oz and be hungry within 2 hours. she a growing girl what can i say!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Trying to Conceive Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"