Multiples
Options

Lansinoh bags WTF

I pumped and put 7.5 oz of milk straight into the freezer. Took it with us to run errands defrosted it when the kids were ready to eat and the whole fu**ing bag is rancid. I'm beyond mad. Thankfully we're in the mall and I can nurse in a fitting room.

anyone have problems with these bags or know why this may have happened.

Re: Lansinoh bags WTF

• Options

Is there a hole in it or anything? Was it stored at the back of a freezer?

If not, it could be a lipase problem.  Does this ever happen with your frozen milk?

https://www.kellymom.com/bf/pumping/lipase-expressedmilk.html

• Options
    That stinks. I hope it's not an issue with the bags because I have a ton of frozen breastmilk in my chest freezer in the lansinoh bags. Poop.
    Mom to six awesome kids - Levi is 12, Landen is 8, Gabrielle is 6, Lucas is 3, and Oliver and Samuel are 2 years old. Love my crew. Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Niki, I had MAJOR problems with these bags.  At least half of them had holes int hem when I defrosted them, and a bunch were rancid when defrosted.  I was PISSED.  I think go with another brand.  I've heard of a lot of people having problems.  :(
  • Options
    imageGSwans:
    Niki, I had MAJOR problems with these bags.  At least half of them had holes int hem when I defrosted them, and a bunch were rancid when defrosted.  I was PISSED.  I think go with another brand.  I've heard of a lot of people having problems.  :(
    Thankfully i only have five bags left, the rest are in medela bags. How annoying :(
  • Options
    ugh.  I'd be WAY pissed to lose milk because of a bad bag.  ARGH!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"