Success after IF
Options

Wow this is so sad

This link shows you a satellite image before the tornado hit Tuscaloosa and after! You can see just how much damage it has done!

https://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/nation/la-na-southern-tornadoes-slider,0,4336315.htmlstory

My sister is finally home in NJ and she says everyday she gets some text or call from someone telling her another friend was found dead! This just isn't right my sister is 21 and shouldn't have to deal with this! No one should!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Wow this is so sad

• Options
    That is so sad.  I cannot imagine how terrible it must have been for her.  I showed DH that picture that she took and he was just in awe.  I'm so happy that your sister is home safe and sound!
    Allison
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

imagecharmcitygirl:
    That is so sad.  I cannot imagine how terrible it must have been for her.  I showed DH that picture that she took and he was just in awe.  I'm so happy that your sister is home safe and sound!

Thanks! I just spoke to my mom and she said my sister was crying last night telling her about it!

• Loading the player...
  • Options

imagecharmcitygirl:

duplicate post

• Options
    That photo is really amazing - how you can drag the center line to see before / after.  What horrible devistation.  I'm so glad your sister is home safe. 
  • Options
    WOW.  I"m speechless...and heartbroken.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"