3rd Trimester

this one's late... but what's for dinner?

DH is at a baseball game with the kids from our youth group, so my mom, DD, and I are going to have gyros! She's out getting them right now. YUM!!! Yay for girls night!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: this one's late... but what's for dinner?

• Mmmm...I love gyros!

We're having baked ziti, salad and garlic bread. I'm a bottomless pit today so I'm excited.

imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Three cheese raviolis with a sausage and spinach browned butter sauce. Yumm! I'm hungry!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • TONS of pizza! Extra cheese and mushroom, please! For some reason FI let himself get talked into hosting a "Human Centipede Party" for his work buddies. I admit I'm excited (for the pizza, not to watch a horrible B movie lol)!
    Cloth-diapering, co-sleeping, breast-feeding, C-section Mama Photobucket
  • imageskidunks:

Mmmm...I love gyros!

We're having baked ziti, salad and garlic bread. I'm a bottomless pit today so I'm excited.

OMG that sounds amazing...
    I am having Hungry Howies pizza..mushroom & pep. Oh yes..bring on the heartburn!

JennaRosaliePhotography.com | Facebook.com/JennaRosaliePhotography
  • Cooked outside today- Turkey burgers and bratwurst, potato salad and sauerkraut.
  • We are ordering pizza too, thin crust pepperoni w/ extra sauce & cheese for me, and whatever the DH orders for himself. We cant ever agree on a pizza because we like different crusts! :]
  • Baked mac and cheese and green beans
  • We just ordered chinese.  DH wanted it--I'm kind of neasous again today so we'll see......   but at least I didn't have to cook LOL
  • We had Black Bean Enchiladas with black olives, sour cream, and avocados.  They were delish and there's lots of leftovers for lunches tomorrow, Big Smile
    after a successful induction Yuri-Anne was born 5/30/11!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We had a late lunch, and then we just got frozen yogurt, so we may or may not have dinner later.  If we do, it'll be leftover pizza.  Otherwise, I'll probably just have some cereal for a snack.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I made a big batch of brown rice and veggie stir fry that included tons of Sriracha hot chili sauce and pineapple, and chased it with a cup of raspberry leaf tea. Here's hoping!
  • Going out for fajita's : ) YUMMY!!! Wish i could have a margarita too.
  • imageekfritsche:
    We had Black Bean Enchiladas with black olives, sour cream, and avocados.  They were delish and there's lots of leftovers for lunches tomorrow, Big Smile

ohhh, I really want this now, will def be making up some enchiladas this week!  I am putting kabobs on the grill, chicken, steak and shrimp with lots of veggies and pineapple.

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Q'DOBA! Yes
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker CafeMom Tickers JAN09-Oct09: TTC Naturally. OCT09: HSG- Normal NOV09: Round 1 Clomid 50mg CD5-9= BFN DEC09: Round 2 Clomid 100mg CD5-9= BFN JAN10: Round 3 Clomid 100mg CD3-7= BFN FEB10: Round 4 Clomid 150mg CD5-9= BFN SA= 120 million, 54% Motility, 7% Morphology. JUN10: Round 5 Clomid, IUI, unsuccessful. JUL10: DONE & FED UP. OCT10: Started Integrative Reiki Energy Therapy. NOV 05, 2010: BFP! SEPT 20, 2012: BFP! More Reiki and Baby Z #2 is on his way! Due May 29, 2013
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"