Pregnant after a Loss

I think she'll have an outfit or 2 for every day!

My cousin had a girl in October and gave me 2 boxes full of clothes, a diaper genie, and a tub!

And then my SIL came up yesterday for a visit and brought 4 boxes of clothes, a bumpo and a bunch of other little things!  My niece was born late August so the sizes should be perfect for the weather!

And my shower isn't for another 2 months from now and I know I'll get a ton of clothes then.  Not to mention the few sprees I've done on my own :) 

She's going to be spoiled! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: I think she'll have an outfit or 2 for every day!

• Don't you love all the love!! I think my LO is going to be in the same boat. I'm not going to have to register for much!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • That is awesome!  At least she will have plenty of clothes!  haha
    TTC since January 2010
    BFP 5/9/10. U/S - no heartbeat 6/2/10 (7 weeks). Induced miscarriage 6/7/10.
    Chemical pregnancies 12/2/10, 1/3/11, and 2/7/11.
    dx: RPL due to poor quality uterine lining; begin progesterone January 2011
    BFP 3/10/11. EDD 11/19/11. E arrived 11/15/11!

Loss Blog | Life Blog

• Loading the player...
  • That's awesome, just think of all the laundry you won't have to do with all those clothes!
  • imageitsmegin:
    That's awesome, just think of all the laundry you won't have to do with all those clothes!

lol, just don't go through them all before getting started or you might not find the floor.  

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker ........ born 11/16/11 at 36 weeks weighing 3 lbs, 6 oz
  • Its so much fun to play "dress up" with your baby!  Maybe for your baby shower you can ask/register for larger sized clothes... like say 12 months and up.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Photobucket BabyFruit Ticker Blinkies, Glitter Graphics & more" BFP #1 12/26/06 DS born 08/08/07 BFP #2 12/16/10 EDD 08/23/11 Missed M/C ~7weeks D&C 02/04/11 BFP #3 3/11/11 4/1/10 heard HB 149!!! EDD is 11/17/11
  • imageitsmegin:
    That's awesome, just think of all the laundry you won't have to do with all those clothes!

This! You can never have too many clothes. :)

• Yes
  • Awesome score Yes
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

bfp 01/23/10 m/c 12w1d 03/14/10 EDD 09/24/10
    bfp 07/20/10 m/c 5w1d 07/25/10
    bfp 11/19/10 Born 07/24/11 via C/S

My Forever Sister From Another Mister~CashewsMommy!!

• I know what you mean, people have been buying us clothes like crazy, especially my MIL, she has a couple of new outfits every weekend we see them. I keep telling her to stop buying 0-3 months, but she won't since the outfits are so inexpensive. She is also buying my niece 12 month outfits so the girls match this summer. And my SIL is going to hand over her bins of clothes, baby niece was born last July. No idea what I'm going to do with all that!
    BFP 7/31/10 m/c 8/16/10
    BFP 10/25/10 Brynn Helen born 7/7/11
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • That's so wonderful - what a lucky little girl!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"