March 2011 Moms
Options

Lube ?

So DH and I are now in the clear for sex. We are both interested, we just need to find the time. So that I am ready and comfortable - what lube would you recommend? We have preseed (no we are TTC again) but I can get something else if PS is bad. Note that DH will be wearing a condom.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Lube ?

• Options
    I read alot about KY... I'd try that maybe... DH and I haven't tried yet, we got the all clear on Wednesday.  I have a bottle of WET lube (from the sex shop) from before we were TTC, so we'll probably just use that.  If you are going to TTC again before your preseed expires, I'd buy a new one of something else, but if not, I'd just that.  I don't know much about it but I'd think it'd be ok!
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Wet Platinum is great. It takes a long time to dry out and doesnt feel too sticky 

https://www.amazon.com/Wet-Platinum-Premium-Lubricate-8-9-Ounce/dp/B000DZL33K/ref=pd_sim_hpc_2 

Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

imageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We like the consistency of Vagisil's lube.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    We used preseed just because that was next to the bed when we got in the mood.  I didn't like it very much at that time. Our birth control is condoms, so I don't know if that had anything to do with not liking the lube.  It just felt wet and not very lubricated. (If that makes any sense LOL!)   I've heard raves about astrogel, so I went and bought some for our next adventure! LOL!
  • Options
    The high end KY silk stuff is awesome.  It is kind of expensive but a little goes a loooong way.  We have had our small bottle for forever.  We have not done it since the baby yet....dr's appt next tuesday....but that is what we will use eventually.
  • Options
    Do not, whatever you do, get the KY Warming jelly - the warming stuff burned like crazy. :) 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"