October 2011 Moms

Am I the only one...

who can crave something to eat and take 3 bites of it and feel nauseaus? I have barely completed a meal lately and I'm not sure if I should just overlook it or talk to my MD? Suggestions anyone?
imageLilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Am I the only one...

• I'm with you.
    I have stopped packing lunches because I never know if I am going to be able to stomach what I pack. This is expensive but seems wasteful to bring food and not eat it.

Life is either a daring adventure or it is nothing at all. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • I have to force down everything I eat. Then I feel sick for about 2 hours after that. Then I am hungry again and have to start all over. I can't wait to pig out!
  • Loading the player...
  • imageDiscusCoach:

I'm with you.
    I have stopped packing lunches because I never know if I am going to be able to stomach what I pack. This is expensive but seems wasteful to bring food and not eat it.

exactly this for me. i never know what is appealing until 5 minutes before i want to eat. and even then sometimes, i'll buy it, take 2 bites, and set it aside.

i had 2 helpings at dinner tonight, so maybe i'm turning a corner? PP i loved food so much and now it's sort of become the bane of my existence :(

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"