Nurseries and Baby Gear

Do I need this?

DH wanted to register for this, but I am wondering if it is pointless. It's a travel folding booster seat.

https://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=11290849&fromWidget=BRU%3ACategory%3ANew+Arrivals

Brica Fold 'n Go Travel Booster - Black, Grey and Green

At most resturaunts they have high chairs, and we have also registered for a cover that works with the high chairs and shopping carts, so I was thinking that this isn't necessary. What do you think?

DS#1- Born August 2011 

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Do I need this?

• It might be nice for Grandma & Grandpa's houses or friend's if you go for dinners and such.
  • Might as well register for it.  Someone might buy it.  But no, it's not really necessary IMO.  We have one that we used at a wedding once when they didn't have a highchair for DS and I knew he wouldn't sit still unless he was strapped down.  Other than that, we have never used it.

• Loading the player...
  • Not at all!  If you already are getting a shopping cart cover,those work great for high chairs. And most have loops that you can hook rings and toys onto it....which will be very necessary in grocery and restaraunts.  It will just be another thing for you to lug around.

If you want a booster for grandma's house or something, the regular boosters that have the back that fold down are great for every day use when they are older and great for travel.

• imagejaredandjenny:
    It might be nice for Grandma & Grandpa's houses or friend's if you go for dinners and such.

I never thought of that. We do have lots of family dinner parties, and they wouldn't have a high chair because DS will be the first baby.

DS#1- Born August 2011 

BabyFruit Ticker

• A portable highchair would be much more useful in my opinion. This is much sturdier, has a tray etc. We got one as a shower gift and figure it'll be useful for dinners at grandma. My nephew (5 weeks old) uses his at grandma and grandpa's house even when he's not eating at the table, just to keep him at arm's reach for mom.
  • We use our Bumbo and get a booth when we go out to eat, he sits right next to me. It's great because he can't sit unassisted yet so restaurant high chairs won't work, and we already had it so we didn't have to spend extra money on a booster.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I think a hook on chair (one that hooks on to the table) would better suit your needs.  I have the Chicco hook on chair and we took it with us to friends and relatives homes.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Emily 8.8.08
    Madeline 1.2.11
    William 8.5.12
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"