Multiples

Are my kids too old for me to be here?

I don't know how the other moms of "older" multiples feel, but I don't feel like I have much to offer here anymore. I can barely remember the early days (THANK GOD) (ha ha) and I'm coming up on four years (FOUR YEARS!) since I got my BFP. Blah. I just feel irrelevant.

Maybe we need some of the moms of older kids to start posting more. Hmmm.

How to tell my boys apart

The different types of twins and triplets

Jack, Sydney and Carynne, Annaleigh, JW, Eden...forever in our hearts.
My blog * We made the national news!

Re: Are my kids too old for me to be here?

• I feel that way and mine are coming up on 2 years.
  • I think the MoMs of older multiples are invaluable on here. We get a glimpse of what it's going to be like in the future and good advice on how to make things a little easier. Don't go away!
    Mom to six awesome kids - Levi is 12, Landen is 8, Gabrielle is 6, Lucas is 3, and Oliver and Samuel are 2 years old. Love my crew. Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • dont go away the rookies need the veterns!

• DON'T YOU LEAVE ME! 
  • Your advice and experience in invaluable. Don't you go anywhere!!!! I feel the same as you do too sometimes.Big Smile
  • imageWannaBeEvitts:

dont go away the rookies need the veterns!

this!!!!! 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • No, you can't go!  Who would decide if twins are identical or not??  

IVF #3 10/09 BFP! 12dp3dt Beta #1 = 319 14dp3dt Beta #2 = 565 21dp3dt Beta #3 = 10,475! u/s showed twins!! IVF 12/12 BFP! image Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I always look for and value your advice, you cant go!!!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Well, I guess I'm glad I'm not the only one who feels that way. I couldn't leave if I tried anyway. :P
    How to tell my boys apart

The different types of twins and triplets

Jack, Sydney and Carynne, Annaleigh, JW, Eden...forever in our hearts.
    My blog * We made the national news!
  • ::sits on Pam's feet:: Don't leave!
  • imageLakeGenevaBride:

No, you can't go!  Who would decide if twins are identical or not??  

lol this too!!! 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • You, Goldie and few other toddler moms can't leave us, you guys are GOLDEN! :) Especially since we're seeing quite a few newbies with triplets coming in, uuh us twin mommas can't help them lol
  • I feel that way, and my girls just turned 16 months!  I think that for the most part, people are looking for baby advice. I haven't been around much lately, probably because we are out of the baby stage and the twins feel more like a normal part of our lives now (definitely haven't been as many gawkers lately!). I'm glad this board is here though in case I ever need another MoM opinion on a situation! : )
    ~Crystal~ SAHM to Sam (5), Hugh (3), Mary & Grace (22 months) : )
  • Umm.. sorry, you are not allowed to leave.

1 -who is going to tell all the GG and BB twin moms whether their kids are fraternal or identical?

2- who is going to whip up snazzy diagrams explaining mo/mo and di/di twins?

3- you are awesome and fun.  I'll miss you.

The end.  You have to stay.

Me: PCOs DH: Perfect!
    4 Fresh IVF cycles + 1 FET where embies didn't survive the thaw = 2 perfect little men!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    sFET 11/9/11 - Beta 11/18 BFP!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • imageOrangeSmoke:

Umm.. sorry, you are not allowed to leave.

1 -who is going to tell all the GG and BB twin moms whether their kids are fraternal or identical?

2- who is going to whip up snazzy diagrams explaining mo/mo and di/di twins?

3- you are awesome and fun.  I'll miss you.

The end.  You have to stay.

All this. You are not permitted to leave. That goes for the rest of the MoM's with "older" babies! 

• imageWannaBeEvitts:

this!
  • Don't you dare leave!

Even if you did, I'd still stalk your blog like I do now :)

• Triple "this" to all of the above!  Not to mention, we need our expert on "how to fake a mulitple pregnancy."  

I know I come here 'cause you experienced MoMs have so much wisdom. 

• imageleviandlandensmom:
    I think the MoMs of older multiples are invaluable on here. We get a glimpse of what it's going to be like in the future and good advice on how to make things a little easier. Don't go away!

This!  Don't go anywhere!

• You crazy lady. Of course your kids aren't too old!! Don't you leave us!
  • No no no!!! We need the vets!
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • KMB7KMB7 member

NO! I know how you feel though, mine will be 3 in August. 

The toddler+ moms need to post more. We still need the support. Maybe even more so now.  

TTC since 7/06, found out about PCOS on 8/31/06 Dec.2007~ Metformin 1500mg, prenatals, Femara 2.5mg)(cd3-7), Gonal F 100iu(cd5-?) and Ovidrel with TI. DH~ antibiotics to improve motility (cd1-10)
    Beta #1 15dpo 298, Beta #2 18dpo 1048
    Family Blog
    Infertility Blog
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers LilySlim Weight loss tickers image
  • Nope. I really loom forward to the are they identical posts.
    Wonderful daughter born 10/99. Diagnosed autistic/ epileptic. Non- verbal. /////Twins! Born 11/10 @ 29 weeks. 71/2 week NICU stay! Bring on the fun!
  • imagebellasmom27:
    You, Goldie and few other toddler moms can't leave us, you guys are GOLDEN! :) Especially since we're seeing quite a few newbies with triplets coming in, uuh us twin mommas can't help them lol

This...we twins MoMs have got nothing on you guys.

Also, I love the fact that you are from New Orleans.  Not far from me!

• imageWannaBeEvitts:

This! Please stay
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • imagetSquared1987:

Don't you dare leave!

Even if you did, I'd still stalk your blog like I do now :)

This!! Plus, have you seen how many views and comments you have gotten on this thread??? That should show you how much you are loved!

• I see your point.  I've been around as long as you have on the boards and have felt the same way.  I miss a lot of the ladies that I befriended on the boards as Emerson has gotten older.

I wish that you would stay.  I look to you and the other MoMs of older multiples for advice.  

If you left, you'd be sorely missed.

• First of all, I love seeing your little guys grow :)

Second, It gives us hope that we will in fact survive these hard times and make it through to see our LO's smiling and happy and healthy one day soon.

Besides, you ladies answer most of the important questions and are pretty well known and looked to for wisdom ;)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image   and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • You can't go!  MoMs of older kids have great advice and let those of us with babies know that it's all going to be okay!

Stay!  Stay!  Stay!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Please stay!

I came on here quite a bit before getting PG with my 2nd set of twins.  My first twins are 5 1/2 now and I used to question whether they were too old for me to be on here, but I did like the fact that I could share my experiences with others regarding what worked for me when my kids were babies, and all through the stages.  (of course now I'm here again with newborn twins.... never would have expected this a few years ago, but I forget a LOT so I'm happy to come and read others' info and advice.) 

Mom to Boy/Girl twins born 8/2005 (IUI+inj.) 1st IVF= failed 11/2009 (IVF) Lost identical twins 3/10 (FET #1)Early m/c 6/2010 (FET #2) Twin Boys! Born 3/21/2011 @ 36w3d
  • My trio will be 3 in July and I feel the same way Pam. I think that's why I don't post in here much. I will try to do better :)
    photo 203b9128-895f-464c-a378-ff73eaf8c1ce_zps4de57ab1.jpg
    Xander, Hayden & Lily 5 1/2 and Jericho 3 My Blog!
  • "This" to everyone else!  

Older-kid mamas.... please start posting please!!!!!!!! 

• I kind of wish that there were two multiples boards on here - one for multiple pregnancies and the first 6 months and another for multiple toddlers (or 6 months+)
  • Don't leave!  I enjoy your company! 

And as far as I know you are the only other BBB mom on here.  I tell DH about what your boys are up to!

I would love to see more posts from the other MoMs of older kids too.

jailbirds Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"