Pregnant after a Loss

Jumping on the BPS train

I was flying all day yesterday so I missed BPF, but here's me today, finally back in my own bathroom! And yes I'm already wearing full-panel maternity shorts and a maternity shirt at 15w5d. The shirt obviously has room for a bigger belly, but when I wear tight shirts I just look like I have a fat pooch, not a baby bump, so I'm rocking the empire waist from now on.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Jumping on the BPS train

• Yay!  More October!  Your bump is so cute!

I love seeing bellies at the same stage.  Oh & I'm totally rocking maternity pants and shirts.  Yeah, things are roomy...but they're comfy.  I was looking like a chub in the regular clothes.  Maternity ones are much more flattering.

BFP#2 2.5.11 (EDD 10.15.11) DS born 9.28.11

BFP#4 8.27.13 (EDD 5.6.14) DD born 4.23.14

Lilypie - (2llN)

Lilypie - (2L9u)

My Recipe Blog
    ~All AL'ers welcome~

• Cute belly! Maternity clothes are for pregnant women, so wear them when you want to!!!
    Married 7/19/09
    MC 9/8/10
    Baby Boy Born 7/31/11
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • imageJunebug060609:

Yay!  More October!  Your bump is so cute!

I love seeing bellies at the same stage.  Oh & I'm totally rocking maternity pants and shirts.  Yeah, things are roomy...but they're comfy.  I was looking like a chub in the regular clothes.  Maternity ones are much more flattering.

Yay glad I'm not alone, since we're at about the same point. I could still squeeze into regular pants/shorts, especially in the morning, but I don't want to be uncomfortable, I love the panel, I wish it was acceptable to wear them not pregnant.

I feel like I've had the same bump since 10 weeks, it has just gone up or down depending on how bloated I am, but not gotten much bigger permanently. 

• Looking adorable!! I'm sure its nice to be home too!
  • imagekbel424:
    Looking adorable!! I'm sure its nice to be home too!

SO nice. I'm sorry but I just adore California. Being away just reminded me of how much I love it and why.

• imageitsmegin:
    imageJunebug060609:

Yay glad I'm not alone, since we're at about the same point. I could still squeeze into regular pants/shorts, especially in the morning, but I don't want to be uncomfortable, I love the panel, I wish it was acceptable to wear them not pregnant.

I feel like I've had the same bump since 10 weeks, it has just gone up or down depending on how bloated I am, but not gotten much bigger permanently. 

I can't even fit into regular pants anymore unless they're unbuttoned! I tried to wear my fat pants to work this week and still ended up having to unbutton them. According to the OB I have gained 0 lbs so I don't know why there's such a difference already. Your bump is adorable! 

m/c 7/17/10
    Dx: MFI- 3% morph
    IUIs: Gonal-F + Ovidrel + b2b IUI= BFNs
    IVF with ICSI= BFP! EDD 11/25/11
    3/18- Beta #1 452! 3/20- Beta #2 1,026!! 3/27- First u/s- TWINS!
    Our twin boys arrived at 36w5d due to IUGR and a growth discordance

FET: Medicated FET moved up to 5/23 due to ovulation
    Transferred a 6BB hatched blastocyst- genetically normal female embryo
    BFP! 5/28- 5dp6dt      
    6/1 Beta #1- 223! 6/3 Beta #2- 567!

Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.
  • imageColleenS629:
    imageitsmegin:
    imageJunebug060609:

I can't even fit into regular pants anymore unless they're unbuttoned! I tried to wear my fat pants to work this week and still ended up having to unbutton them. According to the OB I have gained 0 lbs so I don't know why there's such a difference already. Your bump is adorable! 

Of course you can't mama, you've got 2 babies in there! 

I have gained 11lbs Tongue Tied 

• Yes
    BFP 11/09...M/C 1/27/10...TTCAL 3/2010...IUI #1 9/2010 = BFN IUI #2 10/29/2010 = TWINS! EDD 7/25/2010 C-SECTION 7/7/11 at 37.5wks due to severe pre-eclampsia. Liliana born 6lb7oz and Anthony born 5lb4oz Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Great bump!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Photobucket BabyFruit Ticker Blinkies, Glitter Graphics & more" BFP #1 12/26/06 DS born 08/08/07 BFP #2 12/16/10 EDD 08/23/11 Missed M/C ~7weeks D&C 02/04/11 BFP #3 3/11/11 4/1/10 heard HB 149!!! EDD is 11/17/11
  • Cute bump and shirt. : )
  • So cute!
  • WHAT BELLY?! You look fab momma!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Don't feel bad about the pants... I have been wearing full-panel pants for a week now!  (Eek!)  So glad you made it home safely, and as usual, your bump is adorable!!!  Smile
    TTC since January 2010
    BFP 5/9/10. U/S - no heartbeat 6/2/10 (7 weeks). Induced miscarriage 6/7/10.
    Chemical pregnancies 12/2/10, 1/3/11, and 2/7/11.
    dx: RPL due to poor quality uterine lining; begin progesterone January 2011
    BFP 3/10/11. EDD 11/19/11. E arrived 11/15/11!

Loss Blog | Life Blog

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Looking good!
  • You look cute!  I broke out the maternity clothes at 16 weeks.
    6/14/10 BFP; 6/30/10 Dx ectopic
    11/16/10 BFP #2; DD born 7/26/11
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers image
  • imageColleenS629:
    imageitsmegin:
    imageJunebug060609:

I haven't gained any either, but definitely have a round little bump. I guess it's just weight redistribution. Gin you look absolutely fabulous! And I would definitely rock the maternity clothes and not feel guilty about it! 

After two losses, a rainbow arrived! DD born 11.5.11
    Dx with severe Asherman's syndrome after a botched PP D&C (pursuing med mal)
    Hysteroscopy Oct '13, not enough progress 
    Hysteroscopy Jan '14, given an end-of-the-road diagnosis
    Joined International Asherman's Association April '14 
    Not ready to give up yet.
    Hysteroscopy with Dr. Isaacson (an expert in the USA) 6.2.14: Good prognosis, at least 50% of cavity open.
    Repeat hysteroscopy scheduled with Dr. I on 6.16.14. Great progress. Unbenched!!!!
    Discussing actively TTC with DH after the heartache of the last year. We're both reeling.

Please, please, please. 
  • Yellow looks amazing on you! And I totally agree about wearing maternity shorts/pants right off the bat. I tell all my friends thinking of getting pregnant to go for the pants right away - don't squeeze into anything, it's sooooo not worth it. But I would say mat shirts are not all that necessary to start buying til you need them, then at least you have them in the right season. I just started wearing mat shirts and tanks exclusively like a week ago.
    BFP 7/31/10 m/c 8/16/10
    BFP 10/25/10 Brynn Helen born 7/7/11
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Awww  I miss the little belly!  Mine's undeniable now.  I did the same thing you did, around 14 weeks I got a bunch of maternity stuff.  I was soooo much more comfortable!
  • You look great!  As soon as we told people we were pregnant at 14 weeks I started wearing maternity pants (I had to - nothing fit!), and haven't looked back since!  So comfy!
  • Yes
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Every night I prayed for you. Then when you were in my belly, I prayed harder. Now that you're in my arms, I pray even harder.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"