March 2011 Moms
Options

Anyone use Lillypadz?

I started using them this week and at first they were great. However, today there were times when I took them off and milk had pooled in the air pocket around my nipple. Anyone else have this problem?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image

Re: Anyone use Lillypadz?

• Options

I think that is how they are supposed to work.  They are probably not the best choice if you are a heavy leaker.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    My sister rec them to me and I used them one night and they didn't help me at all. They did to me exactly as you described.  They might just be better for use during the day when LO feeds more...I keep using the disposable ones for now, I leak A LOT...not sure why either b/c my little man eats allll the time. :(  It's a little frustrating to leak through my bras, shirts, etc.  My friend said she liked the Lansinoh ones..I just bought a box of those but haven't tried them yet.  I think she said they have the absorbent stuff that diapers have in them??
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thanks for posting this question - I was actually going to post asking for opinions as well.  The Lansinoh disposables have been working pretty well for me though.  I just did not know if I could save trash and money with the lilypadz
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker Our Fur-babies: Oliver, Leela, & Neville Our Puppies
  • Options
    I've mostly been using them during the day since LO eats every 2-3 hours and then disposable ones at night to let the girls breathe a little. :) I'm going to give them another week and see if it gets better.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"