Hawaii Babies
Options

??? (BR-)PIP of the Week ???

[insert picture]
cai(o)&cullen+ahk
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: ??? (BR-)PIP of the Week ???

• Options

Making a goofy face at the Great Cloth Diaper Change last Saturday!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

I finally got Libby's 1st year pro pics back and love them!

See all of them here.

I asked the photog to try and some shots of us nursing and we got ONE because Libby would latch on but then get distracted by the photographer and pop off.

I am so happy to have this one portrait of me nursing Libby (I have plenty of snap shots of us nursing, but they're not very artistic!)...J asked me not to post it with the others on FB...I am not at all embarassed by it and think it's in very good taste...but I kind of get why he didn't want me to put it on FB.

Anyway, here it is...what do you think? I think you see more in most Victoria Secret ads, but that's just me.

• Loading the player...
  • Options

First - OMG love this shot of the two of you!

imageMarried2MrWright:

Second, I think that nursing shot is gorgeous - really and truly. I do see why J might not have wanted it posted on FB (even though it's not really exposing, it implies a certain amount of nudity) and I can sort of understand because I think Ben would be uncomfortable if I posted something similar. However, I don't think the fact that some people would view it that way detracts from the beauty of the shot at all. Smile

• Options

The first of their birthday pics (and my soon to be new siggy lol) - I'll post more pics later when I finish with them:

• Options
    imageredshoegirl:

First - OMG love this shot of the two of you!

imageMarried2MrWright:

Second, I think that nursing shot is gorgeous - really and truly. I do see why J might not have wanted it posted on FB (even though it's not really exposing, it implies a certain amount of nudity) and I can sort of understand because I think Ben would be uncomfortable if I posted something similar. However, I don't think the fact that some people would view it that way detracts from the beauty of the shot at all. Smile

Thanks Lisa! Now...I gotta save my money to get these done on canvas wraps!

• Options
    imageredshoegirl:

this!  love all three photos, but the nursing one is my favorite!

I can't wait to see the pirates' birthday photos - love the new siggy!!

and omg, henry looks like such a big boy!

...someone's hair is out.of.control! Big Smile

and here's an unfortunate view of what it really looks like - rubbed off practically everywhere but his two tufts of looong sideburns

hahaha, poor kid...  i'm looking forward to the day it grows back Stick out tongue

• Options
    imageSanHawaii08:

and here's an unfortunate view of what it really looks like - rubbed off practically everywhere but his two tufts of looong sideburns

hahaha, poor kid...  i'm looking forward to the day it grows back Stick out tongue

OMG this is too funny! LOL it's a good thing hair grows back, right? For ages Will had this perfectly straight line across his head - from side to side and on the back. It was SO straight that it looked like we'd cut his hair like that, but it was just the way it rubbed. 

• Options
    imageSanHawaii08:

...someone's hair is out.of.control! Big Smile

LOVE the hair!!!  :) 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imageredshoegirl:

OMG this is too funny! LOL it's a good thing hair grows back, right? For ages Will had this perfectly straight line across his head - from side to side and on the back. It was SO straight that it looked like we'd cut his hair like that, but it was just the way it rubbed. 

hahaha.  E has a line from side to side, and a *huge* bald spot in back.  no, really, HUGE.   don't believe me?  proof:

not a single hair in that entire patch, haha.  (and don't mind the unbuttoned onesie - that was me showing off his diaper!)

he is always turning his head from side to side before going to sleep, and the fact that he likes to scoot around on his back doesn't help the bald spot either! Stick out tongue

• Options

Lori - I, too, love that nursing pic.  I don't see what is wrong with it, though I could see why J wouldn't want it on FB.  it makes me wish I had a pic like that with A b/c I feel like that's such a special time we spend together.  my favorite pic is your siggy pic - I think you look stunning :)

imageSanHawaii08:

he is always turning his head from side to side before going to sleep

Miss A used to do this a lot too, so she had a big bald spot too :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"