Babies: 3 - 6 Months

So, I have a 4 month wakeful question, sorry in advance.

Did your LO cry at the breast when you tried to feed them?  I was expecting fussiness and being distracted, but he full on cries and screams when I try to put him on the boob.  I just keep offering, soothing, and eventually when the milk lets down he eats, cries for the other boob eats, and is happy.  IDK.  At first I thought ear infection, but he's still loving the paci.  Plus I had FIL (who is a doctor) check them and said his ears look normal.

Anyone else?  Will it be over soon?  :(

PCOS Dx 12.08 / BFP! 4.22.10 DS1 born 1.4.11 DS2 born 6.19.13
Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: So, I have a 4 month wakeful question, sorry in advance.

• Our FF baby fusses at the bottle when she's fighting sleep... She'll behave as if it were dipped in battery acid, and then suddenly accept it and fall asleep within 30 seconds.  Weird, weird...!

TTC'd unsuccessfully from 2004-2010 Adopted our beautiful baby girl in December 2010!! Currently matched for second adoption
  • imagerms879:

Our FF baby fusses at the bottle when she's fighting sleep... She'll behave as if it were dipped in battery acid, and then suddenly accept it and fall asleep within 30 seconds.  Weird, weird...!

My baby acts like that but she is bf.  I think they are just fighting sleep sooooooooooo bad. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"