Eco-Friendly Family

What to wear for family photos?

I'd like to wear this shirt: https://www.kohls.com/kohlsStore/womens/brandswomen/sonoma/viewallsonoma/PRD~770504/SONOMA+life+++style+Butterfly+Tee.jsp

What colors/styles should my 21 month old DD, 6 month old DD, and husband wear? I'm thinking I'd like for us to not clash, but not "match" necessarily either.  Last summer, we did hot pink and orange (me in pink, DH in orange, DD in pink/orange plaid), and it looked nice, but I want it to look a little less planned/staged/etc.  So, please help me plan/stage it so that it looks nice in photos. =P

Re: What to wear for family photos?

• Everyone in a different color?
  • I have no idea- lol.  Our family photos are on Sunday and I still don't know what we're wearing. I think we're going to be in blues/teals... It's a little more matching than I'd like, but I'm having a hard time figuring out coordinating outfits otherwise.
    DS 06.26.08 DD 10.23.10
    imageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Does either DD have something patterned with that color pink in it? And what color is the embroidery on the sweater? White? And what color bottoms are you wearing?
    Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers
  • I would stick in the same color family for the girls.  Maybe pair your husband in black?  It goes nicely with pink, but won't look to staged.
    47 months &
    11 months
  • imageluvlieK:
    I would stick in the same color family for the girls.  Maybe pair your husband in black?  It goes nicely with pink, but won't look to staged.

This is what I pictured to. Little pink sundresses for the girls. Jeans and a black shirt for DH. I also can picture a gray shirt for DH...but I'm on a gray kick. 

My DH is really quirky so I would have added a cute tie or hanker chef in pink or something. But most DH's would not do that Stick out tongue

I also think teal or turquoise would be lovely with that for DH.  An teal/turquoise and pink on the girls.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicBaby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker>

• The best family photos we've taken were in the boring jeans and white top genre.  I would have never chosen to do that but MIL insisted since it was the entire family (10 of us) and it actually came out looking awesome.  We all had a different style and accessories but somewhat matching.  Whenever DH and I do our own family pics we just kinda wear whatever and I'm always upset we didn't plan it better.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"