October 2011 Moms
Options

Nothing sounds good :(

Am I just now starting to have food aversions?!

For the past couple of days, NOTHING sounds good. And the stuff that I normally like, tastes gross to me.

I'm sitting here staring at my cup of coffee, and I have no interest in drinking it. And I've already thrown out a bowl of cereal that I made. :(

Anyone else having these issues? I think I'd rather have cravings than this! lol

Re: Nothing sounds good :(

• Options
    I was just sitting here staring at the computer screen...listening to my stomach growl and thinking the same thing..NOTHING sounds good :( All I've had is sugar free candy so far.
  • Options

oatmeal? toast? eggs? pancakes? fruit? yogurt?  LOL.....everything sounds good to me!!  i am about to go eat my 2nd breakfast, i already had a bowl of cereal when i got up with DD.

food aversions usually hit in 1st tri but i guess they can come on at any time.  try to eat something, you will feel better.

photo IMG_3757_zps3e266e57.jpg Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker "Sometimes I am two people. Johnny is the nice one. Cash causes all the trouble. They fight." - Johnny Cash
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagejonnygurl76:

oatmeal? toast? eggs? pancakes? fruit? yogurt?  LOL.....everything sounds good to me!!  i am about to go eat my 2nd breakfast, i already had a bowl of cereal when i got up with DD.

food aversions usually hit in 1st tri but i guess they can come on at any time.  try to eat something, you will feel better.

I tried to eat a bowl of cereal. I ate about 3 bites and had to throw the rest away. I couldn't stand it.

And the other day I really wanted some toast, so I made some, and then it didn't taste good. :( 

This better not last long... I love food! 

• Options

I loved meat and when I got pregnant this time, it was my biggest food aversion. I still have to eat it in small portions. This was my first pregnancy with food aversions so I had no idea what to do. My doctor told me to eat what I craved and not try to force myself to eat meat for the protein. So I got it in other ways and kept up with my prenatals.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Photobucket
  • Options
    imagejonnygurl76:

Just....ewwww..LOL. I wish it sounded good because I'm really hungry :(

My appetite was huge a couple weeks ago, but now the m/s has come back a little bit and I'm afraid of yarfing Crying

• Options
    It's Saturday- perfect day for chocolate chip pancakes!  (Can you tell that's what I'm having?)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

This has been my problem for months now. Nothing sounds good to eat or drink. I'm managing to get down plan, starchy foods... but it's becoming a problem with the drinks! Plain water makes me nauseas still, and other things are just not appealing to me. I'm having a tough time getting/staying hydrated... but I'm trying!!

I thought we were supposed to feel better now? haha

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    nothing sounds good to me either.  been like this since the beginning.  i would love to have an appetite!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers BabyName Ticker pregnancy BabyFruit Ticker image
  • Options
    You are not alone, I am experiencing the same thing. My appetite has also decreased significantly from 1st Tri and  I am constantly reminding myself that I need to eat for the baby.
  • Options
    I know you are talking about but right now I have been just wanting to eat everything in sight.
    \f0\fs22 \cf2 \cb3 \expnd0\expndtw0\kerning0 \outl0\strokewidth0 \strokec2 Pregnancy Ticker}
  • Options
    I've had food aversions since almost the beginning. When I was pregnant with DD I had them the ENTIRE pregnancy! It really sucked! I struggled to gain 17lbs. It also lasted for 2 or 3 months post-partum. I really hope it doesn't last that long this time around!! It's really no fun at all...
    SAHM to the sweetest little girl and boy... I love my job!

Praying for Baby Camryn
    Praying for Baby Scarlett
    Remembering Baby Adam
  • Options

Yes, I'm the same way.  Nothing sounds good and my food cravings that I had several weeks ago are completely gone, and I just don't feel like eating anything.  Nothing sounds repulsive to me, but nothing sounds good either. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I bought the boost strawberry high protein shake. I sip it throughout the day and it helps to keep me from getting too hungry where I dont want to eat anything. Also the powdered chocolate nesquick is a life saver when I need a glass of milk and I'm not in the mood-skim isnt heavy and the chocolate gives it so much flavor with being too sweet.
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Options

I've been struggling with the same exact thing :(

I recently bought a 'Belly bar' shake which has been a life saver for me. It has all the good nutrients that you and your baby need and the shakes actually taste pretty decent! I bought some at Target the other week or maybe try Amazon? Hope you start getting an appetite back soon :(

FuzziBunz at Nurtured Family
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"