Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Ugh... AF issues!

Hi ladies!  I hope everyone is having a fabulous Saturday!

OK, so yesterday was 14 dpo.  I thought I was getting AF because I felt a bit crampy and had some red spotting, briefly, which later turned to only brown.  As soon as I got the red spotting I changed my chart to cycle day 1, assuming it was AF.  Today I am having only dark brown spotting / discharge.  There is enough to show up on a panty liner, but not a lot.  It also seems to be dwindling down now.  I usually do not have this sort of spotting prior to AF.  I know that AF is supposed to be the first day of red flow, which, according to FF is supposed to be today.  I have had two "normal" periods since stopping the pill.  Does anyone know if this strange spotting could still be due to regulating after the pill at this point?

I changed my chart back to reflect only spotting.. since I have not had a full day of red flow.  Is this correct?

I'm just frustrated because I'd like to get on to next cycle, however, if this is all I'm going to have for an AF, I'm not really sure what's what!  

TIA! 

Re: Ugh... AF issues!

• Options
    I think the answers to your questions are yes and yes. Have you POAS?
  • Options

I think what you did is correct...just mark spotting until your first day of red flow, then FF will automatically start a new chart for you.

Since going off of BCP I had spotting for the first time, so I think our bodies can still decide to do something random on any given cycle! 

GL to you 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thanks ladies!  I have not POAS since 13 dpo, which was negative.  I'm assuming the spotting is just a wonky start to AF at this point.  Probably still just regulating after a few months off of BC.  Wish the next cycle would just start already!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"