March 2011 Moms

Who watches Parenthood? Grey's Anatomy? *spoilers*

Ohhh my goodness, these shows make me cry now!

The last couple weeks of parenthood have made me cry each time. When Julia's is trying to set up all these Mommy/Daughter activities together and her daughter says "mommy, how many things do we have to do together??" - cried. I was holding LO and I asked her to please want to do things with me- at least when she is five! There are soo many touching mother/daughter relationships in this show.

Right now, I'm halfway through tonight's Grey's Anatomy (DVR) .. and when Cali sees her daughter for the first time, I wanted to go wake LO up to cuddle her. (I didn't, I am waiting until she wakes up to eat).

Re: Who watches Parenthood? Grey's Anatomy? *spoilers*

• i love love love parenthood! i hate that sarah cries every single episode, but i love how the conversations seem real. brothers and sisters really talk to each other that way! i got teary the last few episodes as well (i caught up on my dvr during maternity leave)
    Bre Wrties
  • Since I was put under general for my C-section for DD2, I did not get to see her until they rolled me out of the recovery room to my PP room.  I was pretty dazed, but I will never forget seeing her in that isolette with the CPAP mask on. When I watched that part of Grey's where Cali sees her baby for the first time, it brought back so many memories!!!  Instant tears!  I just wish that they would have played out the NICU a little longer, I don't really like that they aged her so fast!  I think the world didn't get the right perspective of how hard the NICU is and how hard it is to leave the hospital with out your baby....
    Livian Elizabeth and Alayna Marjorie!  On their way to 3!
    Lilypie - (mtvk)
    Lilypie - (WdLV)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"