Pregnant after a Loss

So relieved

I am under contract on a new house down in NJ, and SO happy that I now have a specific room to dream about and decorate for LO. Plus, I made a doctors appointment down there and I no longer have to worry about going into labor before meeting my doctor (thanks for the recommendation Kathymarie- I'm now on your dr's patient list). Huge sigh of relief!
*Married 10.10.08*
TTC #1 9.09 - BFP#1:2.18.10= missed m/c, D&C 4.16
BFP#2:10.22.10=Avelin born 7.2.11
TTC#2: 2.13 - BFP#3: 7.25.13=Kelsey born 3.31.14

Re: So relieved

• Woo hoo! You will love Dr. L!

Where did you buy? PM me if you want. 

Married 7/19/09
    MC 9/8/10
    Baby Boy Born 7/31/11
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Hooray! That is great news!
    ? Kristen & Austin ~ Married 07.04.09 ? Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • imagekathymarie:

Woo hoo! You will love Dr. L!

We'll be in Howell. Hopefully closing the Friday before memorial day. Pretty excited about the house, we just need to replace carpet and paint everything b/c the current owners are smokers, but it's a nice kitchen and great floor plan. Plus the closets, they're so big!!! My current house went up in the 30s and they just didn't do closet space.
    *Married 10.10.08*
  • Great news, I bet that is a huge relief!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

bfp 01/23/10 m/c 12w1d 03/14/10 EDD 09/24/10
    bfp 07/20/10 m/c 5w1d 07/25/10
    bfp 11/19/10 Born 07/24/11 via C/S

My Forever Sister From Another Mister~CashewsMommy!!

• imageksulli:
    imagekathymarie:

We'll be in Howell. Hopefully closing the Friday before memorial day. Pretty excited about the house, we just need to replace carpet and paint everything b/c the current owners are smokers, but it's a nice kitchen and great floor plan. Plus the closets, they're so big!!! My current house went up in the 30s and they just didn't do closet space.

Nice! I'm in Freehold, so we're in neighboring towns. Feel free to ask for any reccos you need! I grew up around here. 

Dr. L  has an office in Manalapan and also in Lakewood, which might be closer to your new house. 

Married 7/19/09
    MC 9/8/10
    Baby Boy Born 7/31/11
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • imagekathymarie:
    imageksulli:
    imagekathymarie:

Nice! I'm in Freehold, so we're in neighboring towns. Feel free to ask for any reccos you need! I grew up around here. 

Dr. L  has an office in Manalapan and also in Lakewood, which might be closer to your new house. 

thanks! My appt is in the Lakewood office, and DH grew up in toms river, ILs are still there, so it's kinda moving home for him.
    *Married 10.10.08*
  • That is great news! I'm sure it will be great to get all settled in.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"