3rd Trimester

i hate asking, but would you be concerned?

A few hours ago I started getting more BH than normal.  Then they started getting painful, at first just in my belly but now also in my back.  It happens every 5 - 10 minutes or so and last less than a minute.  My belly is getting so hard we could even feel the outline of his feet and it makes me feel like I am going to pee myself.   I never had BH with DD but I am pretty sure they are not supposed to feel like this.

Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: i hate asking, but would you be concerned?

• If you are getting them more than 5 an hour, I would call the dr! 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image BabyFruit Ticker
  • like PP said. More than 5 an hour, call.

I would down like 3 glasses of water and relax on your side. If they haven't calmed down then call. Sometimes it can be dehydration.

• Loading the player...
  • imageAprilLynn09:

like PP said. More than 5 an hour, call.

I would down like 3 glasses of water and relax on your side. If they haven't calmed down then call. Sometimes it can be dehydration.

I agree.  At 32 weeks, definitely call sooner rather than later. 

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • It could very well be nothing, but definitely call the doctor.  I had a very similar situation at 32 weeks, and it turned out to just be BH, but it could be something more, so it's best to go ahead and call.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Call the Dr.  That doesn't sound normal for BH.

Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I'm in your boat...except mine turned out to be the real deal (I'm now 33 wks 6 days) in 2 days of having contractions I went from long and closed to 50% effaced and 1 cm. dilated.  I'd definitely at least call if you're having more than 6 in an hour.
    BabyFruit Ticker

BFP 11/18/13. EDD 7/25/14. It's a BOY! 

Surprise BFP 7/30/13. EDD 4/7/14. Natural MC 8/24/13

• those sound like how my bh were. call your dr just in case. each person is different and each pregnancy too.

Anniversary

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• Thanks every one.  I waited a while, then called.  Wouldn't you know it, that's when they stopped.  Naturally.  If they start like that again I will just go in.
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"