Pregnant after a Loss
Options

hemorrhoids question (tmi?)

So I just had a bowel movement and noticed blood in my stool. I googled right away and looks like i may have internal hemmorrhoids, which I've read is fairly normal in pregnancy. I am definitely planning on calling my doctors office just to let them know, but obviously they aren't open now. Is this something I should call the on call doctor about, go to the er, or can it wait til Monday morning? LO is kicking away so as far as I know he's doing fine (not going to lie for a minute there I freaked out thinking it was vaginal bleeding!!)

Thanks for any help! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: hemorrhoids question (tmi?)

• Options
    If you are certain the blood came from your tushy it can wait until Monday :)
    BFP#1 May 17, 2008
    Surgery for ectopic pregnancy June 3, 2008
    BFP #2 September 25, 2008
    Baby boy born June 4, 2009 at 40 weeks
    8 pounds 13 ounces and 23 inches
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BFP #3 February 6, 2011
    First U/S February 25, 2011 = TWINS!!!
    Boy/girl twins born October 4, 2011
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imagelkstor:
    If you are certain the blood came from your tushy it can wait until Monday :)

Thank you! ;) 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I have had them off and on, even before pregnancy. They suck I know. I actually didn't even bring them up to the doctor yet because they come and go and to my knowledge there isn't much you can do about them unless they are really bad.
  • Options

imageashleyrsotomayor:
    I have had them off and on, even before pregnancy. They suck I know. I actually didn't even bring them up to the doctor yet because they come and go and to my knowledge there isn't much you can do about them unless they are really bad.

Sorry you are dealing with this too :/ I didn't really have any pain but i'm going to drink more water/increase my fiber (what i've read) and see if that helps. I'm going to call my doctor Monday morning too just in case. So scary seeing blood in the toliet though...

• Options
    imageashleyrsotomayor:

This.
  • Options
    It's not a bad idea to add colace in addition to a daily fiber supplement and tons of water :)
    BFP 11/09...M/C 1/27/10...TTCAL 3/2010...IUI #1 9/2010 = BFN IUI #2 10/29/2010 = TWINS! EDD 7/25/2010 C-SECTION 7/7/11 at 37.5wks due to severe pre-eclampsia. Liliana born 6lb7oz and Anthony born 5lb4oz Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Yep, it can wait because there isn't much that can be done. I just brought it up to my dr this week, and he gave me a prescription cream for them. Its just delightful Stick out tongue
  • Options
    thanks ladies!!
  • Options
    Ugh I got them for the first time ever in my life yesterday.  It took me a while to figure out what was going on, thankfully I have no bleeding.  Preparation H Wipes with Witch Hazel are my BFF right now.
    6/14/10 BFP; 6/30/10 Dx ectopic
    11/16/10 BFP #2; DD born 7/26/11
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"