March 2011 Moms
Options

Anyone else watch the entire royal wedding because LO was up?

Not a good night.  After both feedings it took hours to get her back to sleep.  Some day I'll tell her how we watched the whole royal wedding.
  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Anyone else watch the entire royal wedding because LO was up?

• Options

I DID!  LO woke up at 5:30 and I came down stairs to nurse and watch the wedding.  Good thing I did because he decided to eat for an hour and then didn't fall asleep afterward.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    4am to 8:45am.  And I really didn't care to watch it.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker BabyName Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageMrsSewall:

I DID!  LO woke up at 5:30 and I came down stairs to nurse and watch the wedding.  Good thing I did because he decided to eat for an hour and then didn't fall asleep afterward.

pretty much this!  DS slept through the night for the first time! He woke up at 5am, just in time to catch the wedding! It was perfect!

• Options

I hadn't planned to watch any of it, but since she was up at 4:30 ready to eat again and decided to stay up until 6:30 when it was time to get DH and SS going for the day we watched the whole thing.
  • Options
    I woke up at 3:00a.m. (when the coverage started here) just because that is the time Leah usually wakes up to eat. I started watching and she slept until 5:00a.m., right when the ceremony started. She ate and fell right back asleep. Overall, it was a very good night. We were shocked that she slept from 8:30.pm.-5:00a.m. and then from 5:30a.m. to 8:30a.m. WooHoo!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    So for the past two weeks, E has been sleeping 4-5 hour stretches at night, even giving us two 5.5. hour stretches the past two nights. But tonight, she was up every 3 hours--12am, 3am and then 5:30am. She didn't want to miss the wedding. But we both fell asleep. It was a little boring.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I did and I love thi stuff ....I think it's pretty cool plus it was nice to be entertained while feeding LO

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I actually woke up due to leaky boobs so I was starting my nightly pump session. I flashed my phone to the bassinet to check on the LO only to see him with his eyes WIDE open! He was just laying there quietly so I stopped pumping, changed him and we went downstairs to watch the wedding...lol.
                                         my blog - cheese & cheesecake

Me: 31, DH: 34, Married 5/29/05
    BFP #1: 6/22/10, EDD 3/6/11, DS born 2/25/11 @ 38w5d
    BFP #2: 7/27/13, EDD 4/9/14, CP 8/3/13
    BFP #3: 8/31/13, EDD 5/10/13, DD born med-free 5/9/14 @ 39w6d 
  • Options
    Just missed it, but saw the kiss because I was feeding LO. 
    imageimageimage

Lilypie Maternity tickers

• Options

DD wasn't so much the reason I couldn't sleep, it was more b/c DH decided to stay the night at work (30 mile trip) and get caught up on work his assistant (soon to be former assistant) manager refused to do.  I woke up at 4:30 expecting him to be home, called him, then couldn't go back sleep. Just as well, DD woke up not too long after that.  I fed her and we laid in bed and watched from the point they were at the altar until their 2nd kiss.

• Options
    I was up 315-5 and then back up an hour later, watched it on my DVR but yes, I even joked on FB that my little man didn't want to miss it either.
  • Options
    Yes- my LO woke me up just as they were driving to the Abby.  I recorded it and had no intention of waking up but there we sat watching the whole thing while he ate, burped, slept.  Great timing if he was going to get me up though!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"