Babies: 0 - 3 Months

Strap the pacifier to your kid's face? There's a hat for that.

Re: Strap the pacifier to your kid's face? There's a hat for that.

• Uuuum....no thanks.

DS would end up choking on his own massive amounts of spit up because he can't spit his paci out.

ETA: And why would a 2 year old need this?!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Indifferent

yeah that just made me think of bottle propping. Seems super safe to me. 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers

I lost my angels 07/2010, 04/2017, 10/2017

Meimsx no more
  • Loading the player...
  • I think it looks like headgear.

compared to

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I have to confess some nights (around 3am) after the 500th time of putting the pacifier back in her mouth, I would have killed for one of these. But it does make me wonder how safe it is!
  • Oh man....my boy would get SO angry with this. When he doesnt want the pacifier in his mouth, he will get pissy and start crying. That would just be bad news not being able to spit it out when he didnt want it anymore.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image image
  • Oh man, H is going to be so pissed. He planned on being millionaires when he invented and marketed this contraption. Bummer!

Stick out tongue

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • imageNyki88:

I think it looks like headgear.

compared to

Yes

• my daughter would gag and choke herself if we used this.  If she doesnt want a pacifier in her mouth so gets very upset.
    DD (8/12/09), DD (2/8/11)
    BFP 12/16/14| EDD 8/19/15 |MMC 1/15/15 (9 weeks 1 day)
  • It just reminds me of a local woman whose baby died when she taped her pacifier on her face. :(
  • That is pretty darn special! I could never imagine using it.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • seems dangerous.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagemissfire:
    It just reminds me of a local woman whose baby died when she taped her pacifier on her face. :(

R U Serious??????? WTH is wrong with people.... that's gonna make me sad thinking about that all day today!!

• imagesweetteaBV:
    I have to confess some nights (around 3am) after the 500th time of putting the pacifier back in her mouth, I would have killed for one of these. But it does make me wonder how safe it is!

THIS! Especially today when I'm operating on approximately 30 minutes of sleep because of that damn pacifier...

• looks like some sort of torture device...or hannible lector or something. sorry but that looks terrible!
  • People don't think about whether or not it would piss YOU off before they put it on a baby.

How would you like something strapped to your face if you didn't want it in your mouth anymore? 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"