February 2011 Moms

AW: 3 months old today! (PsIP)

I can't believe my little girl is 3 months old today and I'm sure many of you feel the same way! Time goes by way too fast and I actually got a little sad seeing the difference between her newborn pictures and now. I almost want to rewind and do these amazing 3 months all over again. She is a wonderful baby....causing my ovaries to get that baby tingle again already! ((must.wait.one.year.)) But, I am enjoying every second of this little girl for sure!

We are going for professional pics tomorrow, but I was messing around and playing dress-up today. So, I figured I'd show her off a bit. :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: AW: 3 months old today! (PsIP)

• She is so so cute!!  Love the hair :)
  • Thank you!

Your little Rudy (love the name, btw) is adorable as well!

• Loading the player...
  • What a doll! They do grow up way too fast, don't they? It's equal parts exciting and sad at the exact same time...
  • I have baby fever too. we will probably be ready for number two in a year. I need to lose another 40 pounds first!
    image     image

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

image    image

• imagehkmum:
    What a doll! They do grow up way too fast, don't they? It's equal parts exciting and sad at the exact same time...

My exact feelings.

& thank you :)

• imageLilleybug:
    I have baby fever too. we will probably be ready for number two in a year. I need to lose another 40 pounds first!

Good point. I need to shed some lbs too! I definitely don't want to add more pg weight on top of this extra I have leftover!

• LOVE her hair. Brayson has a mohawk that sticks up like that. DH wants to cu it but I think it's adorable. Also love her outfit. Girls stuff is just so darn cute!
  • very cute I can't believe how fast time is going.

• So cute!!

Our next child needs to be a girl otherwise DH might come home one day and DS might be all dolled up...lol

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"