Pennsylvania Babies

Went to that consignment sale.....Never again!

don't think I'll ever go to one again.  I was with DH, DS and DD.  I was looking at a rack where a woman and (I think) her mom were looking.  They were moving out in separate directions.  We were moving sort of close to each other and the woman asked me if I wanted to switch.  I said "sure".  She responded "well you're all up in my *** anyway".  I looked at her, told her she was welcome to it all because I won't expose my family to such trash and walked away.  It was all pretty much crap anyway.  Overpriced and junky with rude people.  Never again!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Went to that consignment sale.....Never again!

• O.O 

I don't understand where people get off acting like that to total strangers.  What a b!tch!! 

BabyFruit Ticker image image
         Big M 7/11/11
          Little M 6/16/2013
                    Angel baby 5/17/2014          
  • Was this at the PA kids Market? It's held at a church, shame on her for acting like that.  I'm sorry you had a bad experience.  The one in Carlisle is nice and the isles for clothing are wide enough for 2 people to fit through.  It the just like new sale.  It's the end of the month and a lot bigger.  I think they have nicer things too.
  • Loading the player...
  • here's the website: https://www.justlikenewkids.com/ 
  • It sounds like you had a bad experience but I wouldn't swear off consignment sales just because of this... that's just me though.
    {Blog}
    TTC since Jan 07. Dx with PCOS Jan 08 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageChristina617:
    It sounds like you had a bad experience but I wouldn't swear off consignment sales just because of this... that's just me though.

This!  I haven't attended any in PA, but there's one that I attend regularly in Maryland and have had great success w/... I would give some of the others a try, but maybe go by yourself or just w/1 other person.  My mom often goes w/me and she's a great help in unearthing good deals.

I've heard really good things about the sale PP mentioned that's coming up at the end of the month.

• new on this board but i second the just like new kids in carlisle they do a spring and fall consignment i went yesterday and pobably got about 50 or more items for 30 bucks
    IAmPregnant Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"